• ...and so much more!
  • Spear Dane

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 4, 2015
    Kokomo area
    MF8LTBr.jpg

Two thoughts..#1 Whatever army she is in, I'm joining. Beauty like that can never be wrong.
    #2 She's full dressed out and sexier than any female in short shorts and sports bra ever could be.

bgcatty

Master
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Sep 9, 2011
    Carmel
    I went to Catholic Schools and the nuns were armed with yard sticks and rubber tipped pointers and chalk board erasers that they used with tremendous accuracy. They terrified elementary school kids like me. Now you are giving them guns? Are you crazy? Just the thought of this picture is sending shivers down my spine. Oh the humanity!!!

Spear Dane

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 4, 2015
    Kokomo area
    No school nun worthy of the title needs a gun. If she can't completely cow a small riot with her yardstick she needs to go make cheese or something.

Nazgul

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 2, 2012
    Near the big river.
    I went to Catholic Schools and the nuns were armed with yard sticks and rubber tipped pointers and chalk board erasers that they used with tremendous accuracy. They terrified elementary school kids like me. Now you are giving them guns? Are you crazy? Just the thought of this picture is sending shivers down my spine. Oh the humanity!!!

Ditto!

Don't forget the coat rack in the office with leather belts hanging from the hooks. Sampled those a couple times myself. They called me "incorrigible" in the 2nd grade, had to go home and look it up. Been trying to live up to the label ever since, just ask my wife.

Don

P.S.- On second thought, don't ask my wife.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Michael.
    Top Bottom