• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    i am a girl with a gun and i never got to read it

Got any pictures with you and a gun and I'll add them to the link in the first post... J/K

I updated the OP so people didn't have to search for the link. :thumbsup: I take donations in the form of 9mm, .223, and 12ga. :D

techres

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Mar 14, 2008
    i am a girl with a gun and i never got to read it

Members who want to take pics of themselves are welcome post them up in any thread they want so long as they are family friendly.

The thread in question was about models, and not so family friendly stuff - fun and exciting, just not family friendly.

So, yeah, take some pics at the range, at home, at the BBQ, whatever and post away. At the same time, don't bring the other stuff that is not family friendly. Savage is doing a good job with much of the other stuff in his photobucket which I have checked out just for quality control reasons... ;)

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Savage is doing a good job with much of the other stuff in his photobucket which I have checked out just for quality control reasons... ;)

I am also reviewing the material, but in strictly an unofficial capacity, for...um...a friend of mine. Yeah.

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    You all feel free to check them out as much as you want. :D Just let me know if Photobucket removes any. :thumbsup:

INRanger

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 13, 2009
    SavageEagle- I now have your photo bucket bookmarked. Also I stand by mt previous statement. I'm just a good little Jewish boy who took a couple of wrong turns at Albuquerque.

techres

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Mar 14, 2008
    So when I move to Israel to defend the holy land, you guys are coming with me right? :D

I'm sure they'd take you, well as long as you took care of that one little thing. Even if you are already correct, there is the hatafat dam to do...

Don't ask me how I know.

Just think about the IDF girls, well not too much while the mohel is handling you! :):

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    I'm sure they'd take you, well as long as you took care of that one little thing. Even if you are already correct, there is the hatafat dam to do...

Don't ask me how I know.

Just think about the IDF girls, well not too much while the mohel is handling you! :):

:facepalm: I figured that one little thing was all that was required. I guess I'll just go visit from time to time then... I'm sure I can find my own temple... Oh crap. I'm married now. DOH. deletedeletedelete

Top Bottom