• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 92LX

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 20, 2012
    Welcome to zero tolerance. Please check your brain, common sense, and any independent thought at the door.

5 years from now, this will be the norm in the indoctrination centers, err, schools.

The schools already say you have no parental authority over your kids when they are in school. Teach 'em young to snitch on their neighbors, teach them young to be sheep.

Who else was of this ilk,......Oh yeah, Lenin!

I would live in a slum to send my kid at least to a private school (you know, like ALL the politicians that won't their kids in the indoc. center....err schools). I am glad we are in a situation where we can home school........for now.......

ModernGunner

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 29, 2010
    NWI
    I saw this thread, and I just refused to click on it the first dozen times or so, 'cause I just 'knew' it was gonna p-i-s-s me off. I clicked on it. It did.

Are you F*&^%@$ kidding me? Have we gone THIS far off the deep end? Really? F*&^%@$ REALLY?!?!

Obviously, the OP did a great job of providing a synopsis, so I knew what the story was about. That said 0:25 - 0:30 told me ALL I needed to know further about this story. What, we've now taken to terrorizing little 5th grade girls? Are we out of our F*&^%@$ minds?

MY 'vote' FWIW? Teacher - Fired. Principal - Fired. School Superintendent - Fired. School Board Members - Fired. Mayor - Fired. City Council - Fired. No "Let's review / discuss / analyze this" garbage. You terrorized a little 5th grade girl while doing nothing that would actually protect the school. Don't ask me for 'empathy and understanding', 'cause ya get NONE.

My real question is, what's to be done with a little girl that now thinks people believe she's 'a murderer'.

How do we fix that?

Light

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 9, 2012
    Near Fort Wayne
    I saw this thread, and I just refused to click on it the first dozen times or so, 'cause I just 'knew' it was gonna p-i-s-s me off. I clicked on it. It did.

Are you F*&^%@$ kidding me? Have we gone THIS far off the deep end? Really? F*&^%@$ REALLY?!?!

Obviously, the OP did a great job of providing a synopsis, so I knew what the story was about. That said 0:25 - 0:30 told me ALL I needed to know further about this story. What, we've now taken to terrorizing little 5th grade girls? Are we out of our F*&^%@$ minds?

MY 'vote' FWIW? Teacher - Fired. Principal - Fired. School Superintendent - Fired. School Board Members - Fired. Mayor - Fired. City Council - Fired. No "Let's review / discuss / analyze this" garbage. You terrorized a little 5th grade girl while doing nothing that would actually protect the school. Don't ask me for 'empathy and understanding', 'cause ya get NONE.

My real question is, what's to be done with a little girl that now thinks people believe she's 'a murderer'.

How do we fix that?

I totally agree with you.

Apparently the mom plans to sue the school. In a different school where something similar happened, it was put on the kids permanent record, and that parent couldn't transfer schools cause no one would accept the child because of their record (I think it was the bubble gun incident).

I would sue with everything I had, and change schools if possible.

Also at the person who said they had a swiss army knife and didn't get in trouble, when I was a 5th grader at West Noble Middle School there was a 6th grade kid that forgot a swiss army knife, or similar sized knife in his jacket pocket. He realized it was there, and like any "do-good" kid went and handed over to the teacher, asking her to keep it for him until the end of the day. What I heard was that he was expelled for beinging it to school, or it may have been OSS. Not entirely sure as it was secondhand.

But then again a Hispanic kid who wanted to beat my younger brother *** in in 7th grade brought a pair of brass knuckles to school and only got 3 days ISS...

We really need a "case law" sorta method for school punishments. I feel it varies too much.

88GT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Familyfriendlyville
    We really need a "case law" sorta method for school punishments. I feel it varies too much.

That's your solution? :n00b:

Sure, let's just create another federal standard among the government monopolized institution. It's not the fact that there's no competition. It's not the fact that it gets paid regardless of performance. It's not the fact that it has ZERO accountability to the masses. No, it's because there isn't a federal standard on how to deal with gun-shaped pastries and paper.

joshpribble79

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2013
    Rockville
    Sure, let's just create another federal standard among the government monopolized institution. It's not the fact that there's no competition. It's not the fact that it gets paid regardless of performance. It's not the fact that it has ZERO accountability to the masses. No, it's because there isn't a federal standard on how to deal with gun-shaped pastries and paper.

Thinking about the wording on such a standard cracks me up!

Top Bottom