• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • gungirl65

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 11, 2011
    Richmond
    I had bought a ham to cook but my son has to work and isn't feeling it today anyway. So instead I'm heading to Muncie with my niece and her best friend's son for Chinese. It's a beautiful day for a drive.

Happy Easter everyone.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Family is all coming over for lunch. Been at the er with my mom. Waiting on tests to come back. Hopefully make it home for dessert in the afternoon
    Prayers for you and Mom. Hope they find something definitive and easy to treat.

Going down to the inlaws at 4. Normally we are all half asleep in recliners by now, but the adult nephew has to work till 5. So no ham and mooshed patooters until 6:30.

The only thing pissing me off is now we are gonna miss the livestream premier of The Chosen Season 2 Episode 1. Oh well, we'll watch the replay when we get home. Cant say enough good about that show. Its epic.

SnoopLoggyDog

I'm a Citizen, not a subject
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Feb 16, 2009
    Warsaw
    20210404_134442.jpg
    Just returned from Elwood Conservation Club. Took my Dad's Colt Official Police duty revolver and a S&W revolver made in the 1930's, along with a bunch of 38 Spcl 158 grn semi wadcutter reloads.
    20210404_134235.jpg This is slow fire at 10 yards with the Colt. Dad passed in 2013. I still have his duty belt and baby blue motorcycle helmet. The Colt shoots like a dream.

tmschuller

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Feb 25, 2013
    Grant county
    Prayers for you and Mom. Hope they find something definitive and easy to treat.

Going down to the inlaws at 4. Normally we are all half asleep in recliners by now, but the adult nephew has to work till 5. So no ham and mooshed patooters until 6:30.

The only thing pissing me off is now we are gonna miss the livestream premier of The Chosen Season 2 Episode 1. Oh well, we'll watch the replay when we get home. Cant say enough good about that show. Its epic.
    Thanks! I do appreciate the prayers! Transferred to ball in Muncie... blood pressure was sky high and is coming down thankfully.. Easter blessings to all.

Top Bottom