• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ruger7722

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 1, 2008
    indy
    everyone should carry,even criminals.the criminals would be outnumbered and shot and hopefully killed in no time.the prisons wouldnt be so full.wouldnt work,but i like the sound of it

BigBrian

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 5, 2010
    Greentown,In
    Heard That

I find it odd that some gun owners wanna be or wish for other gun owners to be hassled more than we already are.

Amen, Brother. Just like fellow gun owners that think there is no purpose for ARs,AKs or others,and high cap mags. Because they are not shot guns or HUNTING rifles.
    So many "Hunters" , keep voting for anti gun polititions because they dont think "they" will ban their type Guns..........

I really believe on the Gun carry issue,that no one should need a "permit" to carry,because the Constitution is your permit. Police check your Drivers license to see if you are a criminal whenever you get stopped anyway. So the purpose of a "permit" is just a TAX on the law abiding to exercise their RGHT to keep and BEAR Arms. Govt always figures out how to make you pay,even for your RIGHTS.
    Criminals dont care about permits or the Law,so what is a law or permit for?

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    jojo99
    Top Bottom