Nov 23, 2008

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    No, Target Sports USA https://www.targetsportsusa.com/?
    Has basically the same prices or better and free shipping everyday on 1,000 rounds. I bought some Speer 9mm 124 grain yesterday and there was a special of free shipping on $99 or more. I don't know if the free shipping on $99 is still going on or not.

TargetSportsUSA is who I usually use as well, great prices. Looks like that free shipping on $99 or more is over though, unfortunately.

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    If you're looking for some .45 ACP carry ammunition, PSA has 230 gr HST for $12.99/20 and 230gr Bonded PDX-1 for $17.99/20. $14.95 shipping to Indiana, and I ordered 10 boxes total. I use PDX-1s but want to try the HST in my P245, as it doesn't like the PDX-1 for some reason.

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    Has anyone seen any CCI .22 mag ammo on shelves?
    It's usually behind the counter and you have to ask for it. Your big box stores (Cabela's, Bass Pro, etc.) are starting to get a steady supply. It has been a pretty consistent flow (with hit-&-miss times) up in this corner since about April. With online and free shipping on sites, I haven't made frequent trips into stores for this purpose though. I will be at Cabela's this afternoon for NRA Appreciation Weekend to scope out the scene.

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    It's usually behind the counter and you have to ask for it. Your big box stores (Cabela's, Bass Pro, etc.) are starting to get a steady supply. It has been a pretty consistent flow (with hit-&-miss times) up in this corner since about April. With online and free shipping on sites, I haven't made frequent trips into stores for this purpose though. I will be at Cabela's this afternoon for NRA Appreciation Weekend to scope out the scene.

Yep, over 30 100 round containers sitting out of CCI at Cabela's. Over 20 bricks of other brands out too within reach (not even behind the counter).

kalboy

Master
    Site Supporter
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    71   0   0
    Jun 10, 2009
    S Indiana

You're speaking of 22 magnum (22 WMR) right? If so I haven't seen any CCI 22WMR for awhile. I've never seen it packed in 100rd boxes as mentioned above , only 50.
    Wonder what a 100 pack would run, the last 50rd boxes I saw were running about $11.

Notalentbum

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 12, 2013
    Indy westside
    You're speaking of 22 magnum (22 WMR) right? If so I haven't seen any CCI 22WMR for awhile. I've never seen it packed in 100rd boxes as mentioned above , only 50.
    Wonder what a 100 pack would run, the last 50rd boxes I saw were running about $11.

I took back40hunters post to question availability of 22 mini-mags and that is what I bought in the 100 packs. Since I have never bought or shot WMR, they don't come to mind when someone asks for .22 mags.

Matt

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom