• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Ive never seen a walmart that allows 6 boxes to be purchased in one day. The ones in the Indy area all have 3 box limits, dont they?

I was at the one in Fishers earlier this week and they now have a 3 box total, but 1 per caliber limit. So you can buy a box of 9, a box of 40 and a box of 45, but again only one of each. The other Walmarts I have been into don't have the 1 per caliber, so it seems some make up their own rules.

danielson

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2013
    Napoleon
    So, if someone gets another person to engage in a straw purchase for them, how can they blame someone who thinks they should follow the rules....

teddy12b

Grandmaster
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Nov 25, 2008
    Teddy tends to be butt hurt bc he didn't get any and the one that finds it buys what they are aloud!!! Nuff said

Nope, my butt is just fine. I haven't even looked for ammo in a store in I don't know how long. I was desperate for ammo after the '08 panic and swore it'd never happen to me again. I saw an email flier today from an outfit that had 9mm boxes of 50 today for $13 so I think its heading in the right direction and I'm comfortable enough I can wait.

M4Madness

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Springville
    Both Bloomington and Martinsville Wal-Marts got the 150-round boxes of Federal XM855 in late last night, and are still showing full stock at both stores. They are $69 and some change each.

Martinsville still has a ton of 1000-round bulk boxes of Federal XM855 for $447 each. It's been sitting there for weeks.

rockhopper46038

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    89   0   0
    May 4, 2010
    Fishers
    Fishers Wal-Mart has about 8-10 boxes of CCI Quiet .22LR (710 FPS IIRC) available right now for $3.27/50. Not what I need and probably won't cycle a semi so I left it there, but it's the first .22LR I've seen there in some time so have at it if you're interested.

Maninpink

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 10, 2013
    Boone county
    Well after another trip to Walmart I got lucky and got some 22 ammo. I decided to look and sure enough some cci 22 lr for 3.27$. I had to go and track someone down cause once again no one around. When I got back to the ammo case there was another gentlemen there. Finally a guy shows up I look at the other guy and said I had to go find someone to help. So I go first and ask for the 3 boxes of 22. I really need to scan the entire case cause the other guy looks at me like I'm crazy and low and behold 2 Winchester 555 packs. I'm cussing myself at this point. The other guy says hey we both can have one each.

Just goes to show that some people still polite and not out to get what they can and screw somebody else

Jerchap2

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2013
    Central Indiana
    I saw this this evening (Oct.1) at WalMart in Avon, didn't buy it:

ammo_pic.jpg

teddy12b

Grandmaster
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Nov 25, 2008
    If you're around Fort Wayne, Tomlinsons had PMC 223 on the shelf yesterday for $8.5 per box which is pretty good.

Also, K&T Guns in New haven has 22LR and both 223 & 9mm ammo on the shelf amongst other calibers. 223 & 9mm seem to be the most sought after so that's why I mentioned them. I bought a 50rd box of Remington match (Eley) 22LR and left plenty on the shelf for others.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom