Not open for further replies.

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    267   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    I was told by the employee that they were told to say nothing on shelves, even if they are. when u call to check that is.

That seemed to be the case for me with the ones I called. The exception being the Walmart in Bluffton. The guy told me they had the ammo come in, but wouldn't be available until the next morning after 7am.

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Dec 14, 2011
    ECI
    I was told by the employee that they were told to say nothing on shelves, even if they are. when u call to check that is.

I'm sure that's what they say regardless because it would most likely be gone by the time you could get there anyway. I was personally referring to what they tell you in store.

Indy317

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 27, 2008
    Was at Walmart on the east side of Indy Friday night. They had nine or more boxes of .380 range ammo, and two boxes of hollow point .380. That was it.

CHCRandy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 16, 2013
    Hendricks County
    Nothing at Plainfield WalMart.

Plainfield Shooters Supply has decent stock. I got a brick of Centurion 22lr and he has a bunch more...it was $44 a brick, but I didn't care. He has 556 ammo. They were unloading cases of ammo to the back room. Lots or Ar's & shotguns on the rack.

Things may be looking up.

SmokinSigs357

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    I assume you are talking about the deal online? The problem is by the time you add tax and shipping you are paying over $17 per 50 rounds.

Some of us live close enough to pick it up. It gives you that option and doesn't charge you shipping.

Anyway, out of stock:

"Please review the error(s) highlighted below in red.
    • The following item is out of stock and not available for purchase at this time:
      Item #:IK-216087 | Remington® UMC Pistol Ammunition | CAL/GAUG:9MM 115GR. FMJ"
    I would also add, that some folks at this point wouldn't mind paying $17 for 50 rounds of Remington...

mwsoccer

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Feb 7, 2011
    Indianapolis
    Some of us live close enough to pick it up. It gives you that option and doesn't charge you shipping.

Anyway, out of stock:

"Please review the error(s) highlighted below in red.
    • The following item is out of stock and not available for purchase at this time:
      Item #:IK-216087 | Remington® UMC Pistol Ammunition | CAL/GAUG:9MM 115GR. FMJ"

Forgot about that option. Little too far of a drive from central indiana.
    And here is a backorder option for 40 and 45.
    Cabela's: Winchester® USA Handgun Ammunition – Per 50

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom