• Status
    Not open for further replies.

nm0369

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Aug 8, 2012
    Greenwood
    Walmart Pendleton Pike- 5 boxes WWB 45acp (50rd) & and about 10 boxes BrassMaxx .40sw. Oh, they did have small boxes of Winchester 22lr for $3.27.

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Dec 14, 2011
    ECI
    a month or so ago i was told by the guy at mc sports they had a bunch of fiocchi 22lr and mcgalliard bought all that up as well. i used to like that place but now they just **** me off.

It's too bad the Manager at MC just doesn't refuse to sell it to them and keeps it to sell to the public. I'll never step foot in McGalliard guns again after the things I've recently heard about them.

gunner69

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2012
    Anderson
    It's too bad the Manager at MC just doesn't refuse to sell it to them and keeps it to sell to the public. I'll never step foot in McGalliard guns again after the things I've recently heard about them.
    I stopped by there the other day just for shots and giggles. They had about all the ammo in delaware county. Another guy in there asked about a brick of 22lr. I had to leave when he told him $79.99. :noway:

nm0369

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Aug 8, 2012
    Greenwood
    I stopped by there the other day just for shots and giggles. They had about all the ammo in delaware county. Another guy in there asked about a brick of 22lr. I had to leave when he told him $79.99. :noway:

I stopped in yesterday for the same reason. They had plenty of Glocks and AR's....I wonder why. $29.99 for 50rd boxes of 9mm FMJ

O%20RLY.jpg_thumb.jpg

undeRGRound

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 19, 2012

What are you calling a Brick? As in number of rounds? It does sound high either way...

undeRGRound

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 19, 2012

^^^ok smarty pants^^^ :D

I have seen 325, 375, 500, 525, 1000 referred to as a case or Brick.
    I assumed 500 but you never know! $.16 a round is high for even
    CCI top end 22 longs! And most are under that for even 1000, so
    It is GOUGING. U know what they say about ASSuming Mr. EngalWood LOL!
    :D

Thx 38Special!

NastyNate

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 26, 2012
    Reelsville
    Walmart un greencastle has 500 rd spam cans of tul ammmo .223 for 154.00. Should be showing up everywhere soon. According to some guys from the distro center there are 2.1 million rds being sent out of there.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom