• Status
    Not open for further replies.

paintman

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    38   0   0
    Dec 3, 2011
    new castle indiana
    It's a pain, but the guy at Walmart said if they didn't "mini dealers" would come in buy it all and resell online for twice the price.

i have watched mcgalliard guns in muncie do this time and time again. see one of their employee's in walmart or at a gun show buying something and then its in the shop for sale the next day. they even told me they went to the north side walmart and bought all the ar15's and put them on the shelf for about 600 bucks more than they paid. (free markert i know) but still shady i think.

Pyriel

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jul 3, 2011
    Carmel
    Walmart In Westfield had 6 boxes of 50 federal 9mm as of 830 this morning, I still left empty handed after 2 pages talking to 6 employees, 20 minutes and one of the guys telling me he was going to get the key and never coming back... I think I'll just pay the premium for ammo instead of being treated like less than s*** in a big box store

northtownship

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 24, 2012
    As of 4:00 this afternoon Dunhams in Mishawaka had 3 1400 count Remington .22 buckets and 1 525 round box.
    Still had 15-20 50 count Remington 9mm, some .40 S&W and 10-15 Blazer .357mag.

apache67

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 10, 2012
    Tipton
    I don't normally shop at Wal-Mart, but the 86th & Michigan store in Indy has 20rd boxes of .223 in stock. Of course, they limit you to 3 boxes per day.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Michael.
    Top Bottom