• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

bevilsiz

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    May 18, 2011
    From the Walmart at 73rd and Keystone on the North Side.

inventory.jpg

They hadn't even stocked the ammunition by 11pm, so we found the manager and got what we needed.

Tomorrow morning bright and early there should be 4 boxes of the Auto Match 22 LR left, and as much 9mm or 40 S&W as any person could buy (limit 3 per customer per day).

As of 1:45 plenty of Tula 308. 9mm is gone. Still a bit of 40. No 7.62x39.

XtremeVel

Master
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Feb 2, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    MidwayUSA currently have a few offerings in .22 LR from Aguila. I particularly like their Super Maximum and it's priced at 34.99 / 500rd brick. Limit of 2 though...

Engalwood

Expert
    Rating - 95.7%
    22   1   0
    Jan 9, 2013
    Greenwood
    Wally on e washinton has quite a few 9mm 50 round boxes n stock and I was quite surprise they had a decent amount of different ammo... No .223 or 22lr tho

Max Volume

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 26, 2008
    da region Highland
    MidwayUSA currently have a few offerings in .22 LR from Aguila. I particularly like their Super Maximum and it's priced at 34.99 / 500rd brick. Limit of 2 though...

Screw them. I had 2 in my cart. By the time I checked out it said "out of stock, cart is empty". So, I go back to the item and it says "out of stock" which means their website is updated instantly.

To me that means you are in line with the goods but weren't fast enough to get your money out. Someone in line behind you has the money in their hands and snatches it from the counter to get it.

longbarrel

Expert
    Rating - 91.7%
    22   2   0
    Nov 1, 2008
    Central Indiana
    Screw them. I had 2 in my cart. By the time I checked out it said "out of stock, cart is empty". So, I go back to the item and it says "out of stock" which means their website is updated instantly.

To me that means you are in line with the goods but weren't fast enough to get your money out. Someone in line behind you has the money in their hands and snatches it from the counter to get it.

That is exactly how it works. It even tells you that if you sign up for notifications.

XtremeVel

Master
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Feb 2, 2010
    Fort Wayne

I understand it's frustrating, I just had same thing happen maybe 10 days ago with (2) G19 mags. They had them in stock for a few brief moments, and I fully understood how this works and my dumb ass still took a detour to check for something else before going to check out... That extra couple of minutes made the difference, my cart was empty also !

If you think about it, would you really want it any different ? Would you want them to "reserve" an item for all the procrastinators out their that might have it in the cart for days and many times, never do submit an order ?

danmrt868

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 8, 2009
    ft. wayne
    fort wayne here walmart west has fed. 9mm 50rd box 13.99 a box limit 3 boxes, gander mountain has 22lr,556 indapendence 55 gr, 9mm,45acp,in stock as of 4:30 today.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom