• Status
    Not open for further replies.

danmrt868

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 8, 2009
    ft. wayne
    sniper co had 556 55gr fmj pp 20rds to a box 19.99, they had metal ar mags 35 each and termold 24.99. still had some 7.62 too.(as of 10:00 this morning

VoteRedTeam

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 14, 2013
    I thought limit was 3? I'd take one of each for sure if someone around there lol ill come pick up from whoever got if they got ha

I had the same problem at Wally on 96th. 1 single box of each 'type' of ammo....wouldn't let me buy 3 of the same like other ones. I tried to tell him that that wasn't how the other Wal-Marts were doing it but didn't get very far with that argument.

Ricnzak

Master
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Nov 15, 2008
    Noblesville
    Wal-Mart on E. Washington St. just passed the mall had plenty of 380, 40 and 45 in Hydra Shock. 25 bucks a box for 40 & 45. 19 bucks for the 380. They also had Winchester 308 and 30 -06. I hadn't really seen much 308 around. Wow that stuff cost some jack.

CBR1000rr

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 26, 2011
    In an eastern valley
    For anyone else looking for .22 you can back order from Brownells. No idea when it will ship but it is an option. Federal Champion 2000 Rnd .22LR Ammo Can | Brownells

I have some ammo on backorder through them. Order was placed 1.27.13 and is still showing back ordered. My hopes aren't high but as long as I get my order at pre maddness prices I will be a happy camper.

On a side note, I picked up 375 rounds of CCI AR tactical for $29.99 at Blackbore Firearms. I have reservations about mentioning this as I thought about keeping my little honey hole a secret but I figured I would share the knowledge. They have both 5.56 and .223 as well. I picked up 100 rounds for $80 a few weeks ago. It isn't quite pre panic prices but I've not had anything but a great experiences each time I've been there.

BTW, I am not affiliated with them what so ever. I don't usually speak highly of businesses but I've enjoyed doing business with them. I would rather pay slightly inflated prices to them than normal prices at WalMart.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom