• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

VoteRedTeam

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 14, 2013
    Just got the last 2 boxes of Winchester white box 9mm at Wal-Mart on 31 in Greenwood. There were 4 boxes of Federal 9mm left for $14 each.

zippy23

Master
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    May 20, 2012
    Noblesville
    Walmart is now limiting sales of .223 to one box per customer per day, and a total ammunition purchase of 3 boxes. They did have 9mm luger 100 round boxes, i think 3 left.

zippy23

Master
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    May 20, 2012
    Noblesville
    This isn't a sudden drop out of ammo supply, its a ridiculous increase in demand folks... They aren't trying to ban ammo, no one has even brought that up. People are buying everything they can get their hands on and hoarding thousands and thousands of rounds for no true reason other than to be ready while the stragglers are scrounging for the left over scraps and paying ridiculous prices. I think every one needs to chill out, calm down just a bit and back off the (popular handgun, popular sporting rifle caliber) ammo hoarding for a bit. Thats simply my opinion. I'm not saying stop buying, I'm still on the look out for some good ammo at decent prices. I'm saying stop buying it at ridiculously inflated prices, lets get a hold of this market and bring prices down.

How do you know they arent trying to ban ammo or put restrictions on it? They have said they want to do it, its like obamacare, no one had any clue what was in the bill until after it was passed, now we are finding out there are so many things that are insane that are in the bill yet we never knew about it before hand. Our money is going to worthless soon enough, i think the people who are buying right now are the smart ones. Sure it sucks paying the crazy prices, but if you look and be patient you can find good deals, if you dont wanna be patient then pay the prices. Either way we are stocking up for what we believe is going to be a nightmare in the coming years. Obama is wanting to allow the U.N. to regulate our guns and along with guns comes the ammo. If this doesnt make you buy ammo i dont know what will!

undeRGRound

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 19, 2012
    5.56 frangible ammo, 45gr, $17.99/20 rounds. (3-400 total)
    At Top Guns, Terre Haute. Where 7th and 3rd streets meet.

spindoc

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 25, 2013
    Rajo's(Evansville IN, on Franklin) still has a bit of 22lr in stock for my fellow plinkers out there. Prices arent jacked up either. Also saw 45 acp and quite a bit of other cals as well. Regular prices, (not gouging as far as I could tell) limiting customers to 1 box per day.

mdemetz

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 27, 2009
    NW Elkhart Co.
    Dunham's sale flyer has Wolf 7.62x39 for $5.79 a box. Don't know if any actually in stock.
    Midwest's sale flyer says they just got in a 'large' shipment of assorted pistol&rifle ammo.

FNRA Scott

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 14, 2012
    East Central Indiana
    Did see 5-Winchester white boxes of 100 rd. 45ACP for sale at Wal-Mart in Richmond. Since I didn't have my glasses on, hard to read the other calibers from in front of counter. :rolleyes:
    Didn't need glasses to see all the shotgun shells they had.

Cto

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 26, 2012
    Hamilton Co
    I signed up over a month ago to be notified when the Walmart in Noblesville restocks the federal 9mm "100 rd value packs" and last night I finally received an email at about 11:45pm that they were in stock. They were out of stock already by the time I got there this morning. :n00b:

undeRGRound

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 19, 2012
    I'M THINKING of getting to know some folks in these stores... and getting them to buy
    their personal limits of said ammo, (like me, 5.56 & 9mm & so on) or getting them to
    place a call to me when it is coming in, or whatever... maybe for a bonus $5 bill.

;) Just sayin' ;)

jabbett

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 25, 2012
    I signed up over a month ago to be notified when the Walmart in Noblesville restocks the federal 9mm "100 rd value packs" and last night I finally received an email at about 11:45pm that they were in stock. They were out of stock already by the time I got there this morning. :n00b:

The guy at my nearest WalMart told me that we can't rely on the website as it it not at all accurate. He has customers physically waiting on him to bring the ammo out onto the floor Monday thru Saturday (no truck on Sundays). I have also fallen victim to the "in stock" status on the WalMart website.

While at another WalMart the sales guy refused to "hold" a gun for a phone caller. An in store customer asked the sales guy what the caller had called about and then bought it on the spot. The day I was there, the sales guy limited boxes of ammo to two. I asked for three since he had a brand new case. He refused and said a guy was just there asking to buy the whole case.

At least they are making it somewhat fair for everyone.

smaddox

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2011
    I was at Castleton Gander Mountain today and they were completely out of .22. First time I have ever seen .22 out of stock everyone. Now if I could only find .22 reloading dies........

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Michael.
    Top Bottom