• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Sdixon

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Oct 24, 2009
    Wayne county
    Brownells is taking backorders on 55gr HP wolf .223 price $6.49 a box if you buy more than $125 use code DUT for 5$ shipping. They have some 7.62x39 availible for back order as well.
    Page is really slow so Id imagine they are getting hammered! Better hurry if you want to get on the waiting list!

SHCdvldg

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 10, 2012
    Waukesha
    This isn't a sudden drop out of ammo supply, its a ridiculous increase in demand folks... They aren't trying to ban ammo, no one has even brought that up. People are buying everything they can get their hands on and hoarding thousands and thousands of rounds for no true reason other than to be ready while the stragglers are scrounging for the left over scraps and paying ridiculous prices. I think every one needs to chill out, calm down just a bit and back off the (popular handgun, popular sporting rifle caliber) ammo hoarding for a bit. Thats simply my opinion. I'm not saying stop buying, I'm still on the look out for some good ammo at decent prices. I'm saying stop buying it at ridiculously inflated prices, lets get a hold of this market and bring prices down.

Shibby575

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2011
    NE IN
    So where is the good deal?? Rant elsewhere.
    This isn't a sudden drop out of ammo supply, its a ridiculous increase in demand folks... They aren't trying to ban ammo, no one has even brought that up. People are buying everything they can get their hands on and hoarding thousands and thousands of rounds for no true reason other than to be ready while the stragglers are scrounging for the left over scraps and paying ridiculous prices. I think every one needs to chill out, calm down just a bit and back off the (popular handgun, popular sporting rifle caliber) ammo hoarding for a bit. Thats simply my opinion. I'm not saying stop buying, I'm still on the look out for some good ammo at decent prices. I'm saying stop buying it at ridiculously inflated prices, lets get a hold of this market and bring prices down.

Glockowner

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 6, 2013
    Princeton
    Thanks for the heads up on that cyprant, now I can quit stopping at the local WM every other day and bothering the people at the sporting goods counter.

dave29

Master
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Jul 8, 2009
    Lawrenceburg
    Wal Mart in Lawrenceburg has Federal 9mm, Federal .40 cal, WWB .45, WWB .38 special, and various other Centerfire Rifle rounds in stock this morning. There wasn't much, but there may be some left.

No .223 or .22LR

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom