• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

undeRGRound

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 19, 2012
    Yeah, I think he will order a gun with a decent down payment, and they had really good prices. Well under MSRP. I shall return!

mbills2223

Eternal Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Indy
    Still a box of .45 ACP at the Walmart on the 6000 block of Keystone! Along with more .40 and .380 than I could count.

djkbmwguy

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 14, 2013
    Gander Mtn in Fort Wayne had .40 and .45, .380, .38 more than a few boxes of each. I did not see .22 or 9mm.

45acp223

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 3, 2013
    SE IN.
    High but better than a buck or more per round I've seen folks asking lately. Back in stock. Bulk Federal 5.56mm FMJ, 55gr $325/500rds. at Natchez, limit 1 per day.

oldad

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 7, 2013
    High but better than a buck or more per round I've seen folks asking lately. Back in stock. Bulk Federal 5.56mm FMJ, 55gr $325/500rds. at Natchez, limit 1 per day.
    thats a good deal compared to a buck a bullet which is what they want where i live and one shop said he had alot of .223 ammo then i asked how much he said not for sale unless you buy a gun imagine that

dangar

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 14, 2012
    New Castle, IN
    Just stopped by northside Walmart in Muncie. They had 100rd boxes of Federal 9mm and 555rd Winchester .22LR for about $21.50 each. I was able to get some, but the stock was cleared out by the time everyone at counter got what they wanted. They had some other miscellaneous ammo, but I had only stopped to see if they had the 9mm.The worker said they are expecting another shipment of several calibers (including more .22 and 9mm) on Friday. The guy in front of me was also buying a DPMS .223. It was the only one they got in last night. Sold for $597 or so.

jabbett

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 25, 2012
    I was told tonight that Walmart corporate has mandated a (3) box limit per customer per day rule. They also had a sign posted on the case.

dangar

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 14, 2012
    New Castle, IN
    I was told tonight that Walmart corporate has mandated a (3) box limit per customer per day rule. They also had a sign posted on the case.

If it's a corporate mandate, the stores aren't enforcing it. Muncie Southside has posted 2 box limit per day, but Northside was allowing multi-box purchases. My brother confirmed that Greenfield was also not restricting to 2-3 boxes.

EDIT: My bad...Greenfield was apparently enforcing a 2-box limit. I misunderstood.

Last edited:

jabbett

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 25, 2012
    If it's a corporate mandate, the stores aren't enforcing it. Muncie Southside has posted 2 box limit per day, but Northside was allowing multi-box purchases. My brother confirmed that Greenfield was also not restricting to 2-3 boxes.

Greenfield was enforcing it yesterday. It may be that different sales associates have their own take on the rules or the lack of a rule.

Tommy2Tone

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Sep 3, 2008
    Fishers, IN
    96th and 69 walmart is a 1 box limit on some items. Such as WWB 9mm 100 round packs. They were sold out of almost everything though. They still had a decent amount of .22 though.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom