• Status
    Not open for further replies.

cook4army

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 30, 2013
    Greenfield, IN
    Walmart in Greenfield had *at least* 2 cans of .223 Tula when I left about an hour ago and I think more in the back.

I called before I drove out there and asked if they had several and he said "yes, but you can only get 1 can".

So it's a 1 bulk can limit, but there it is.

Credit goes to drillsgt even though he didn't post it in the right place :D

https://www.indianagunowners.com/forums/ammunition_and_reloading/280484-walmart_223_tula.html
    I managed to get one of those cans. They had one in the case, and some locked up under the counter. I know three of the people that work sporting goods in Greenfield pretty well, but the guy I had last night was a complete D**K. I asked for the can, he sighed like my daughter does when I ask her to do her chores, opened the case, literally threw the can on the counter, and rang it up. He taped the reciept to the box, and darn near pushed it off the counter. Either he's tired of people buying up all the ammo up there and reselling it (which I refuse to do, my daughter and I love to shoot), or I took "his share". Regardless, I would think a bit more pleasantry would have been in order.

vwarren

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Feb 2, 2011
    greenfield
    I managed to get one of those cans. They had one in the case, and some locked up under the counter. I know three of the people that work sporting goods in Greenfield pretty well, but the guy I had last night was a complete D**K. I asked for the can, he sighed like my daughter does when I ask her to do her chores, opened the case, literally threw the can on the counter, and rang it up. He taped the reciept to the box, and darn near pushed it off the counter. Either he's tired of people buying up all the ammo up there and reselling it (which I refuse to do, my daughter and I love to shoot), or I took "his share". Regardless, I would think a bit more pleasantry would have been in order.

I was in there shopping for some turkey stuff last night and that guy had a bunch of teens over at the car stereos who kept turning the radios all the way up and messing with him. So he probably just has a rough time working second shift up there.

Engalwood

Expert
    Rating - 95.7%
    22   1   0
    Jan 9, 2013
    Greenwood
    First time I ever went n Elmore's and they had .22lr CCI mini mags for $8.50 babbbby snatched them bad mofos up lol. They had PMC Bronze .223 to for $12.50. I know still high but that is not BAD at all

38special

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Mooresville

Same experience here. He wasn't happy. But I didn't really care - got the ammo either way. Like someone else said - we all have bad days.

STEEL CORE

Master
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Oct 29, 2008
    Fishers
    wanna pick me up some of that if I pay ya for it next time im through town?!?! :D:D:D:D:D:D

sure aaron580, If it wasnt for the fact my wife will join me at the range (POPS) today at 1:30, and shoot that box of Fed 9mm, I would be glad to share that one box of 9mm I have found in a month, and was rationed to purchase with you buddy!:D

Bob2

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 24, 2010
    Cabela's: Remington® .22 LR HV Ammo Bucket

1,400 remmington golden for 60 bucks. not sure what shipping is. im passing on it thinkin that i have enough .22 to get through till its on all the shelves again (HOPE SO).

Looks to be about $11 for shipping to me, and limit 1 bucket. I am passing as well, maybe if was at the store so didn't have to pay shipping. Plus, this stuff is about the dirtiest there is, and my 22/45 won't even shoot it...though my rifles will. Anyway, I have enough for a while as well, and think it will get back to a "new normal" soon

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom