Not open for further replies.

DocIndy

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Mar 30, 2010
    Franklin
    North Keystone had steel cased Tula .308 as well as Federal brass cased and Winchester. They actually had more rifle ammo than I've seen for a while.

Engalwood

Expert
    Rating - 95.7%
    22   1   0
    Jan 9, 2013
    Greenwood
    I am very upset with something I bought. Only reason I am saying this is bc yr line at bottom says u sell it Hoosierdoc. I bought a 10lb bulk of the exploding target and I have mixed 3 of the bags of they DID NOTHING :( I cant rember which one it is but I gout one 22lr and High power. I did mix the one with the darker back of the gret alum powder abd it worked fine and great. But the light grey alum powder ones did not work at all., Kinda upset really :( And I did use .223 and 5.56 on em and no boom :( Sorry done venting

I KNOW WRONG THRED LOL

Engalwood

Expert
    Rating - 95.7%
    22   1   0
    Jan 9, 2013
    Greenwood
    No new shipment at gwood Wally of 31 by stop 11. I had to get a few things and popped by. Literally more then 15 people popped by to look. I just find it astounding that many people need ammo. Lol jesssss

jworm1420

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    42   0   0
    Feb 25, 2012
    Does anyone know the delivery schedule for the walmart in avon........ Cmon dont keep it to urself people, let me get in on it to....LOL

jworm1420

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    42   0   0
    Feb 25, 2012
    Ok thanks, i know some of these guys know the stock schedule for some of the places. Didnt know if that walmart had a set schedule. Thanks again

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom