• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Longshot-JSFL

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2013
    Plainfield.... Hope I don't see you there cleaning them out. Easiest way to buy ammo from Plainfield Walmart is to check armslist or hoosier topics. I need ammo to shoot. I am tired of empty shelves from people flipping ammo.

bb37

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 27, 2013
    North of US40
    When I was in the Brownsburg WalMart a week ago Sunday, they had a plainly visible sign that advised of their 3 box limit. Looked like most handgun ammo was in a locked display case, but some shotgun and rifle ammo was sitting on open shelves. Even though there was no clerk on duty in that department, I respected their sign when I took my purchases to the front-of-store check-outs.

mongo404

Master
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Sep 18, 2009
    Frankfort
    Gander Mountain in Lafayette seemed to have a decent stock on 45acp 40s&w and some other pistol ammo. As of last night. Seen a few 9mm . of course it was all over priced. most of the 45 was bulk packs.

Longshot-JSFL

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2013
    I asked the counterperson, after a guy and his son asked how/when the ammo gets stocked. She said there was no limit..no signs. I have been to enough walmarts to get ammo to know they they all have a 1-3 box limit. She just exsplained the whole process, she was not new. I asked her and she acted like she had necer heard of it. I figured there must not have ever been one. I have bought ammo there before..but I couldnt remeber if there was a limit or it was just me.

Boring2u

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2012
    I've had zero luck with calling Wal-Mart's recently. Something tells me even if they had ammo on the shelves, they'd tell me no on the phone assuming I'm trying to buy bulk to flip. This is becoming quite tiring. You're not going to break me, Mr. XXXX.

andski3

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 3, 2013
    Carmel
    If you are willing to pay....
    Bulkammo.com has almost everything in stock except 22lr, and they claim same day shipping.
    Depends on how bad you want it.

kbrew

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2013
    It's got to get back to normal soon. Doesn't it? I'm mean the panic buying show be about done. What I can't understand is why things like .22's are going so nuts. Noone is even talking about taking those types of guns away?

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Dec 14, 2011
    ECI
    It's got to get back to normal soon. Doesn't it? I'm mean the panic buying show be about done. What I can't understand is why things like .22's are going so nuts. Noone is even talking about taking those types of guns away?

I certainly hope it gets back to normal soon. You can shoot a LOT of .22 for cheap ( well you used to be able to ) and refrain from shooting other calibers you may not have much ammo for. I'm sure glad I was able to at least stock up on a decent amount of .22 ( although not nearly enough ) back in the fall before this all happened or I wouldn't be able to do any shooting once it gets warm.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom