• Status
    Not open for further replies.

KM9X

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 12, 2013
    GREENSBURG WM

I got a tip ammo came in on Wed mornings at Greensburg Wallyworld. I was there last Wed and no one around, no employee at the sporting goods and no ammo. Waited till 815 and went on home.
    I am going to check a new gun store in Moores Hill(Dearborn County) tomorrow. Will give a report

38special

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Mooresville
    Out of stock so the picture isn't showing but wondering if it's the same Aguila that Bradis has stickers on every boxing stating it doesn't work well in semi-auto rifles and pistols

Aguila makes a few types of .22lr. The stuff you're talking about is likely the "powder free" 500fps Aguila ammo, not the full power .22lr ammo.

STEEL CORE

Master
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Oct 29, 2008
    Fishers
    SGAMMO is good, but, have you been there lately? I agree they had good ammo, prices, and service, but now, prices have doubled and selection is slim. see for yourself at www.sgammo.com.

Select a caliber and select the "in stock option".

Last night, 9PM Fishers 96th st WM (EMPTY). Grandaughter found My Little Ponies for $5 ea, and my wife got pink shooting glasses to match her ear muff hearing protectors.

mammynun

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Oct 30, 2009
    New Albany
    SGAMMO is good, but, have you been there lately? I agree they had good ammo, prices, and service, but now, prices have doubled and selection is slim. see for yourself at www.sgammo.com.

Select a caliber and select the "in stock option".

Last night, 9PM Fishers 96th st WM (EMPTY). Grandaughter found My Little Ponies for $5 ea, and my wife got pink shooting glasses to match her ear muff hearing protectors.

Pretty much describes the entire firearms industry. :(

KM9X

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 12, 2013
    Black Star - Moores Hill report

First trip to the new Black Star Tactical. Didnt even know it existed until a fellow fireman told me this weekend on facebook,. He bought an AR off the guy.
    Nice place, moved into the old bank in Moores Hill a couple months ago.
    Prices seemed reasonable. Lots of 9mm in stock, unusual. He says all ammo is his cost. has 45, 40, 357, 9mm...no 22 or 223.
    Not as cheap as WM but they dont have any.
    I bought 100 rnds of 9mm that I was looking for

http://www.black-star-tactical.com/
    Will go back as its about 7 miles from my house..
    learned some things, overall a fun trip.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom