Not open for further replies.

Beowulf

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Mar 21, 2012
    Brownsburg
    Dick's Sporting Goods at Traders Point in NW Indianapolis has .22lr behind the counter.

They have:

CCI Mini-mags $9.99

Federal Auto Match 325rd $19.99

American Eagle 50rd $4 (at least I think that's what the guy said, though that seems pricey compared to their other stuff)

He said they have been getting it in more regularly and I imagine since they hide it away, fewer people check (or their prices are too high for flippers).

I snagged a 325 auto match box.

Hawkwind2112

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 26, 2014
    Evansville
    Dick's Sporting Goods at Traders Point in NW Indianapolis has .22lr behind the counter.

They have:

CCI Mini-mags $9.99

Federal Auto Match 325rd $19.99

American Eagle 50rd $4 (at least I think that's what the guy said, though that seems pricey compared to their other stuff)

He said they have been getting it in more regularly and I imagine since they hide it away, fewer people check (or their prices are too high for flippers).

I snagged a 325 auto match box.

I would go with the "prices are too high" theory. I would not want to buy any of that ammo at those prices. I might spring for the AutoMatch if I was desperate for 22 ammo.

BTW... The Evansville Gander Mtn is advertising CCI Mini-Mag for $7.99 per 100 round box as a "Saturday only" deal. You might check to see if the same deal is being offered in your area. Better get there early if you want to be at the front of the line.

Hawkwind2112

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 26, 2014
    Evansville
    The Evansville Gander Mtn has CCI Mini-Mag 22lr for $7.99 per 100 round box as a "Saturday only" deal. They also have the Swamp People 300 packs, which are the same CCI Mini-Mag ammo for $29.99. I believe the sign said there was a 10 box limit for anything under 500 rounds per box, so if you desire quantity over price you should be able to walk out of there with 3000 rounds of 22lr if you are willing to pay the 10 cents per round high cost for the Swamp People 300 packs. I went with 1000 rounds of the CCI Mini-Mag in ten 100 round plastic boxes for $79.90 plus tax.

nipprdog

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Jan 11, 2009
    Tippecanoe county
    The Evansville Gander Mtn has CCI Mini-Mag 22lr for $7.99 per 100 round box as a "Saturday only" deal. They also have the Swamp People 300 packs, which are the same CCI Mini-Mag ammo for $29.99. I believe the sign said there was a 10 box limit for anything under 500 rounds per box, so if you desire quantity over price you should be able to walk out of there with 3000 rounds of 22lr if you are willing to pay the 10 cents per round high cost for the Swamp People 300 packs. I went with 1000 rounds of the CCI Mini-Mag in ten 100 round plastic boxes for $79.90 plus tax.
    Lafayette Gander has same but limit 5 on minis.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    When I was at Point Blank in Carmel yesterday, I noticed they had one skid of their Midwest remanufactured 9mm (115gr) for $10.99 for a 50 round box. I didn't look at it closely, but they normally sell it for $12.99 a box, so I wasn't sure why that was on sale. Thought I'd mention it though as it's a decent price for a LGS / range.

Lee11b

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Apr 22, 2014
    North Webster
    Had a talk with the tooth fairy last week when my daughter lost a tooth. I got to pet the Easter Bunny on Easter. I saw 7 snipes on a walk in the woods.....and our local Walmart has only got 20 boxes of 50 count Remington Thunderbolts in the last month......damn government is taking all the brass to make those $1,000 dollar brass hammers......:spend:leaving the rest of us to :wallbash:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom