• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Vamptepes

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 20, 2013
    Eagledale
    Talked to a guy at Castleton GM, apparently they had the 100 people in line at store opening who mostly wiped them out. I need some more for my kids, but I can't get there at that time for it.
    They have that every friday there still. That's when they get there shipment in. Good luck trying to beat those idiots. The same people are there every friday. Buying and trying to resell mainly it's annoying when you need ammo to go shoot and you can't find it. I ran out of .40s&w and have virtually none for my .380 now because i can't find it.

12many

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Jan 29, 2011
    over there
    Dicks at Washington Square on E. Washington has CCI Standard Velocity .22lr bricks of 500 for $39.99. I know, I know it's Dicks and that's not a great deal, but if you are looking they had at least 10-15 bricks as of 10:30AM this morning. just sayin' ............

cbhausen

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    129   0   0
    Feb 17, 2010
    Indianapolis, IN
    tbhausen and I each picked up our 3-box limit of CCI Standard Velocity (50 rounds/box) at the Camby Walmart Saturday afternoon. There were only a few boxes left but reports are some other Wally Worlds had it too. Maybe a good sign, probably not, though...

Beowulf

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Mar 21, 2012
    Brownsburg
    They have that every friday there still. That's when they get there shipment in. Good luck trying to beat those idiots. The same people are there every friday. Buying and trying to resell mainly it's annoying when you need ammo to go shoot and you can't find it. I ran out of .40s&w and have virtually none for my .380 now because i can't find it.

.380, I get, but how in the world are you out of .40 S&W? That's pretty much literally the only caliber (other than shotgun shells) that I see at basically every single Walmart. I can't remember a time I've walked into a Walmart or even Dick's that they haven't had a good amount of .40 on the shelf (and usually nothing else). In fact, I was at the Walmart at 86th and Michigan only a few hours ago and they had a stack of Tula BrassMax .40 at $20 per box of 50.

scootn103

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 6, 2013
    Newburgh walmart ...9mm federal , 40 federal , ppu .223 American eagle 5.56 , lots of others well , but to no surprise no .22 lr only .22 shorts .
    Of course a wide variety of shotgun shells

Engalwood

Expert
    Rating - 95.7%
    22   1   0
    Jan 9, 2013
    Greenwood
    Guys I'm tell ya better buy what u can bc it's going to happen soon. Stuff will be so hard to find and u thought this last go around was bad. Just my 2 cent

cmamath13

Master
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Mar 3, 2013
    Greenwood
    Yeah, I read about this and other stuff too. Hopefully this won't turn into another deal like last year. I am not going to comment on how the boy got the pistol in this particular story. Perhaps we will find out.

The theme seems to be similar to others, go out and kill people, then kill yourself. Sad.

My thoughts and prayers are for the students, teachers, families, and community.

Vamptepes

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 20, 2013
    Eagledale
    I was at the brownsburg one this morning and they didn't have any .40 or .380 again. I did get 160rounds of .223...I guess it's just the ones i go to. Different areas are different preferences i guess.

STEEL CORE

Master
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Oct 29, 2008
    Fishers
    What Englewood said, get it while you can, the next tragic event will dry it all up again. My source is KSE on Pendleton Pike at Post Rd, same or lil bit higher than WM, but you can get it by the case. (save me two boxes of 9mm for tommorow as I shot up two boxes yesterday) 1-317-899-1040 Tell ED his ol Army Buddy BRUCE sent ya for a great deal.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom