• Status
    Not open for further replies.

mrproc1

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Oct 25, 2012
    Indy
    Walmart in Manchester New Hampshire has TON of ammo......
    Stacks of. 380 .40 .45 9mm .243 and yes 22lr. So I bought my three boxes, and headed back in a few hours to buy some more.
    And no I'm not flipping it!!!!!

danielson

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2013
    Napoleon
    That's fine it just gets ridiculous trying to figure out what time I should check for Ammo at Wally World.

I think thats the idea. Theyre tired of ppl stopping in, just for ammo.

Try just going back to normal, and checking when your there anyway.

All this frenzied buying is a good part of whats causing this shortage.

winstonwolf

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 18, 2013
    On the run
    I think thats the idea. Theyre tired of ppl stopping in, just for ammo.

Try just going back to normal, and checking when your there anyway.

All this frenzied buying is a good part of whats causing this shortage.

What it also means is that they've taken the only tool we had to keep the store employees honest if we don't have some kind of inside connection with them. Now all of the ammunition will slip out the back door at a further employee discount to dishonest employees buying it to flip it or who are getting slipped cash to notify others who are flipping it when it is in. You are kidding yourself if you think this will mean you'll see more on the shelves anytime soon.

danielson

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2013
    Napoleon
    What it also means is that they've taken the only tool we had to keep the store employees honest if we don't have some kind of inside connection with them. Now all of the ammunition will slip out the back door at a further employee discount to dishonest employees buying it to flip it or who are getting slipped cash to notify others who are flipping it when it is in. You are kidding yourself if you think this will mean you'll see more on the shelves anytime soon.

NOOOO.... Surely people havent gotten their hooks into local sporting goods employees.....

Why, if that were the case, then all the horrible things Ive said about the ammo flippers would be true.

Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Brownsburg
    No disrespect intended, but the discussion has gone from locating ammo to what's going on at Wal Mart. I've been trying to follow the thread to see where there is actually ammo, and by having that info, monitor when the shortage is beginning to ease. Would we be able to start a separate thread for the discussion about flippers, Wally World employee's, and such? It would just be helpful to all of us seeking a certain topic.

Thanks.

aaron580

Master
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Nov 27, 2012
    Morgan County
    No disrespect intended, but the discussion has gone from locating ammo to what's going on at Wal Mart. I've been trying to follow the thread to see where there is actually ammo, and by having that info, monitor when the shortage is beginning to ease. Would we be able to start a separate thread for the discussion about flippers, Wally World employee's, and such? It would just be helpful to all of us seeking a certain topic.

Thanks.

Yes. Thank you.

wally camby 2 boxes tula 380 and 2 boxes 69gr 223

kalboy

Master
    Site Supporter
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    71   0   0
    Jun 10, 2009
    S Indiana
    Not much help to anyone but another river rat here but Ace's in Hawesville KY had 500rd bricks of 22LR Rem Thunderbolts for $25 OTD and the 325rd bulk pak of Fed Auto Match 22lr for $17 OTD.

saintnick81

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 29, 2012
    Bedford
    As of 10 minutes ago Dunham's in Bedford had about 80 boxes of Remington 115 gr. 9mm. $14.99/50, limit of 4 boxes. Also had a decent amount of .40 as well.

led4thehed2

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    71   0   0
    Oct 16, 2011
    Indianapolis
    As of 8:35 AM this morning, the Indianapolis Wal-Mart on 31 South had the following boxes of Tula:

One of 40 S&W
    Several of 9mm
    Several of 380 ACP
    Several of 223 Remington

Other than that: birdshot, slugs, hunting rifle ammo.

Also, the Brownsburg Wal-Mart had two boxes of 44 Magnum as of 1AM this morning :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom