• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Nim

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 5, 2013
    Falls City Area / Clark County
    I know there is not much love for Dick's around here but went over yesterday when they opened and they had 4 boxes of CCI .22lr.($39 / 500 rnds.) Had not seen any and my supply is gone so got a box. They did not last long and it was somewhat over priced. Just wanted something in my supply bag.

drillsgt

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    108   0   0
    Nov 29, 2009
    Sioux Falls, SD
    Good. Now everyone has a chance. Not just the people who are making a living off of it, and can be there in line every morning.

Exactly, there should be no scheduled set time for this otherwise you just get the flippers with nothing better to do than spend all day getting ammo. Make it the luck of the draw. I usually do pretty well anyway at the Greenfield WM just checking on ammo when we are doing other shopping.

Engalwood

Expert
    Rating - 95.7%
    22   1   0
    Jan 9, 2013
    Greenwood
    Exactly, there should be no scheduled set time for this otherwise you just get the flippers with nothing better to do than spend all day getting ammo. Make it the luck of the draw. I usually do pretty well anyway at the Greenfield WM just checking on ammo when we are doing other shopping.

If that's the Wally by gander? They put ammo out every day at 7:30am

Engalwood

Expert
    Rating - 95.7%
    22   1   0
    Jan 9, 2013
    Greenwood
    Greenfield and Greenwood are two different places. And yes....we know you're "in like Flynn" with the south side Wally happenings

Opps I'm so sorry dad. I miss read the post! I thought it was greenwood and I was trying to help him out smarty pants. I can't say bc some people don't have anything better to do but tell the mods lol 8-)

oldguyguns

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 26, 2013
    Cicero
    380 Blazer Brass

380 Blazer brass in 250 count at gander mountain on line now. $119 and free shipping but tax and $9 ammo fee. Still good deal. Hurry--

Hop

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 21, 2008
    Indy
    I'm sure many got the same email, but...

Aim Surplus has the Australian ss109 5.56 back in stock, $550 for 900 rounds nicely packed in blister packs in a .50 cal ammo can. Shipping included.

ADI 5.56/.223 62grn FMJ 900rd can

:xmad: I paid 80 cents / round for that during "the crunch". I haven't even shot any of it yet. Due to the unique packaging I stuck it in my SHTF stockpile.

BrinNutz

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 26, 2012
    SBN
    About 1900CST, Cabela's in Hammond put out quite a bit of ammo, I just happened to stop by on my way home from Rockford tonight because traffic was hell...Perfect timing I guess. Lots of 9mm, .40, .45, .223, 5.56mm, and tons of other calibers. They actually had to finally bring out extra shelving. The gent I spoke to said this was their largest shipment in a while.

9mm was selling quickly...

5 boxes of centerfire ammo limit, and I think it was 100rds of rimfire. They have CCI Subsonic 100rd and I think that was it for .22LR, lots of .17HMR though.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom