• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Engalwood

Expert
    Rating - 95.7%
    22   1   0
    Jan 9, 2013
    Greenwood
    They had M22 also... until I got there. :D I think I upset the old fella that sold it to me, because I have a feeling he really didn't want it put out, but his coworker put it in the cabinet and I saw it before he could snag it for himself.

I know bill is a good guy.... U beat me by 5 min lol. The game is ever so changing a little each day

Dirtebiker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    49   0   0
    Feb 13, 2011
    Greenwood
    The lady that told you that is full of ****. I bought .22lr about a week abs a half ago. Ben was there too. I've been there 3 times in the past month when they have pulled 22 out of he back.

She also said she has never seen the 1000 packs! I'm pretty sure I could see the price tag for hem on the shelf.

Anyone get any extra .22, I'll give you a little more than you paid if your not unreasonable.

sloss76

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 11, 2013
    NA
    She also said she has never seen the 1000 packs! I'm pretty sure I could see the price tag for hem on the shelf.

Anyone get any extra .22, I'll give you a little more than you paid if your not unreasonable.

Def double check the online status before driving there based on my info but the Greenwood store showed Limited Stock for the 1000 pack tonight. Not sure what time Greenwood releases em or how hard the employees are to deal with there but it looks like they did get some this evening.

You can check the status here: http://www.walmart.com/ip/Winchester-22-Long-Rifle/17175595

Kirkd

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 22, 2013
    Greenwood
    Def double check the online status before driving there based on my info but the Greenwood store showed Limited Stock for the 1000 pack tonight. Not sure what time Greenwood releases em or how hard the employees are to deal with there but it looks like they did get some this evening.

You can check the status here: Winchester 22 Long Rifle: Hunting : Walmart.com

The Greenwood Walmart's policy is to put it out when the manager get there in Am. They will not pull the ammo for you before hand. I've only seen The 1000 round packs, come in 2 at a time. So unless you are the first person there, you'll unlikely score them.

Engalwood

Expert
    Rating - 95.7%
    22   1   0
    Jan 9, 2013
    Greenwood
    The Greenwood Walmart's policy is to put it out when the manager get there in Am. They will not pull the ammo for you before hand. I've only seen The 1000 round packs, come in 2 at a time. So unless you are the first person there, you'll unlikely score them.

Guess I'm setting my alarm for 5:30 to go sleep by the counter at Wally by gander ;)

Pattypat25

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 21, 2011
    Gander in Lafayette had everything but 22/5.56 and target 9mm. Went ahead and bought 2 boxes of 9mm Hornady Critical Defense. 25 for 25 dollars. Oh well...

Cldedhnds

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 17, 2013
    Hendricks
    10 boxes of federal auto match 22 /325 rounders. 9:26 Brownsburg Wally--
    5/20-357 Winchester--federal 9mm-8/20 hp
    5/40 cal Winchester white

Last edited:

Gman75

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 18, 2012
    Boone County
    Got lucky tonight at the Brownsburg WM. When I was walking in I saw guys walking out with their plastic bags stapled so I headed straight back to the ammo counter. There was one guy waiting for more ammo to come out so I stuck around. Then two more guys walked up after me. When the WM ammo guy came back out he only had 2 1000 packs of 22lr. That's when the guy in front of me told me he would only buy one so I could buy the other one. Just shows us that there are nice guys still out there! This was about 8:30PM

mdm2272

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 29, 2013
    North Central Indiana
    Got lucky tonight at the Brownsburg WM. When I was walking in I saw guys walking out with their plastic bags stapled so I headed straight back to the ammo counter. There was one guy waiting for more ammo to come out so I stuck around. Then two more guys walked up after me. When the WM ammo guy came back out he only had 2 1000 packs of 22lr. That's when the guy in front of me told me he would only buy one so I could buy the other one. Just shows us that there are nice guys still out there! This was about 8:30PM

That was nice of him

Dirtebiker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    49   0   0
    Feb 13, 2011
    Greenwood

You can check the status here: Winchester 22 Long Rifle: Hunting : Walmart.com

So, it's showing "limited stock" right now. I guess she did lie!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom