• ...and so much more!
  • jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    I think I will hold on to my cash and see what happens.

Diversy if you can. You don't want your eggs all in one basket. Get a little bit of gold/silver/food/othe stuff so you can trade for when the dollar fails. Else as others have said you will have lots of travel toliet paper since that is all you will be able to do with the dollar. Or a good fire starter as well. Too bad it's already written on so I can't use it as scratch paper. :D

Hotdoger

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 9, 2008
    Boone County, In.
    Diversy if you can. You don't want your eggs all in one basket. Get a little bit of gold/silver/food/othe stuff so you can trade for when the dollar fails. Else as others have said you will have lots of travel toliet paper since that is all you will be able to do with the dollar. Or a good fire starter as well. Too bad it's already written on so I can't use it as scratch paper. :D

Buying gold at near the high is not a good thing.
    Being prepared is a good thing but being smart about it is better!

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Buying gold at near the high is not a good thing.
    Being prepared is a good thing but being smart about it is better!

Agree for most Americans buying gold is pointless. GOLD is for ensuring your WEALTH does not drop in bad economic times. Most of middle class America's wealth are in two locations: home and 401K. The first one is gone now and the 401Ks we can't touch to get our money out so again it's also gone. Besdies for those who did/do have 30+K in savings buying GOLD should have occured 24 months ago when most of the savy investors saw this coming.

At this point if you are preparing its silver that is of more value. Since when the dollar falls silver will be used as the std for trading for goods. Gold will be EXTREMELY expensive at that point to buy.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    golds means **** when you're hungry... I'm buying ammo

Ammo is pointless as well. Yes it means you can shot someone or two or three or even 10 but if you have a mob how many do you really thing you are going to kill before they get to you? Unless you are sitting in a bunker with a machine gun there is no way you alone with an AK or AR or SG or handgun and all the ammo in the world is going to help.

1) The mob will eventually get to you being throwing enough of them at you to the point you can not kill them fast enough
    or
    2) No need to get anyone killed in a frontal attack on you when we can just smoke/fire you out of your hold and then get you?

So in the heck ammo/food is pointless since all the preparing in the world is pointless if you don't have an "army" of your onw to help you.

The more and more I read on preparing the more and more I realize that alone I/You/4Sarge/Se/etc.. are not enough. Yes we may take a few but in the end we will be dead at the hands of the mob and all our stuff will be gone.

Top Bottom