• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • flagtag

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Westville, IL
    The one thing I don't enjoy about these forums are that nearly everyone seems to think Obama is going to take their guns. Four years from now you will still have them, and this can start all over with the next election. Yay.

NO - He's NOT going to take them. He WANTS to take them and he WILL TRY to take them but HE WILL FAIL. (Actually, he wants to get the UN to do the job for him so that he can blame them and not take the heat himself. (That is why, just a few hours after the election, he contacted them and told them that they should go ahead and push for their (UN) gun treaty and let them know that he was with them) He is a traitor to the U.S.A.

Ted

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 19, 2012
    The one thing I don't enjoy about these forums are that nearly everyone seems to think Obama is going to take their guns. Four years from now you will still have them, and this can start all over with the next election. Yay.

Just like the residents of New Orleans kept their firearms post Hurricane Katrina?

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Just like the residents of New Orleans kept their firearms post Hurricane Katrina?

Similarly, Clinton supporters said the same thing before the 1994 gun grab, that nothing of the kind would get done. Unfortunately, their expectations and the reality turned out to be two entirely different things.

Rhoadmar

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 18, 2012
    The farm
    Why wouldn't anyone question a political party or their leader who's past actions and stated beliefs point towards a certain objective? Liberal democrats have a rich history of infringing on the second amendment. I question all authority and don't blindly assume that just because there checks and balances doesn't mean that a politician or political party/movement will not try to find a way around it.

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Ted

"Similarly, Clinton supporters said the same thing before the 1994 gun grab, that nothing of the kind would get done. Unfortunately, their expectations and the reality turned out to be two entirely different things."

RolanNRA

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 17, 2010
    Hammond
    I will start of by saying yes theres a good chance obamma will try an executive order by the end of his term. However im going off on a tangent here' let me say that no matter who the president is if the hand that controls them says ban gun guns they will even if it was Bush and of course clinton.......Keep in mind that reagan passed the handgun owners protection act.....that sounds good right? But it stopped further production of class 3 weapons for civilian purchase. Both parties are controlled by powerful finacial giants that seek to eliminate American soveigntyand create a one world system. Both parties are controlled by the house of Rothschild who own the central banks of europe and our Federal Reserve System. the goal is to turn us into a third world nation....Im sure at least a few of you can see that happening

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    I will start of by saying yes theres a good chance obamma will try an executive order by the end of his term. However im going off on a tangent here' let me say that no matter who the president is if the hand that controls them says ban gun guns they will even if it was Bush and of course clinton.......Keep in mind that reagan passed the handgun owners protection act.....that sounds good right? But it stopped further production of class 3 weapons for civilian purchase. Both parties are controlled by powerful finacial giants that seek to eliminate American soveigntyand create a one world system. Both parties are controlled by the house of Rothschild who own the central banks of europe and our Federal Reserve System. the goal is to turn us into a third world nation....Im sure at least a few of you can see that happening

While this is true, we must also keep in mind that Reagan was in contact with the NRA and offered to veto the bill, but was encouraged to sign it. There is indeed more than meets the eye.

Trooper

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    We all know it's coming. And now we will see Obama unchained.

If you want to mess with the minds of the anti gun leftwing freaks, just reply to them when they suggest more gun control that what society really needs is to be a police state. That Americans are too free and we need to euthanize the the mentally ill (too many leftwingers are that way).

Watch them go nuts.....

public servant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    We need to quit this bickering back and forth about what will and won't happen. We need to quit arguing so much about the who. We need to quit making huge distinctions between them and us/ Dem/Rep. That stuff is all fine, and I am not oposed to opinions and discusssions.

The thing we need to be doing, is being organized and unified on our rights. We need to quit staying on the sidelines complaining about it. We need to quit throwing up our hands and saying it will never change, and that is the way THEY are.

We need to start writing letters to news, and politicians. We need to stand up for our rights and let it be know how we feel. We need to take non-shooters to ranges and show them the fun. We need to recruit new hunters. We need to teach this stuff. We need to re-educate news people. I was not a shooter 2 years ago. I am now, and I love it.

We need to join the NRA. We need to join the Second Amendment Foundation and others like it. I know there are beefs with the NRA and such, but don't throw up your hands and say "come and take it" without trying to preserve our rights.
    Thanks!
    And in the mean time "they" will take law makers to schools and show them dead children. Which do you think will have the most impact.

undeRGRound

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 19, 2012
    The thing we need to be doing, is being organized and unified on our rights. We need to quit staying on the sidelines complaining about it. We need to quit throwing up our hands and saying it will never change, and that is the way THEY are.

We need to start writing letters to news, and politicians. We need to stand up for our rights and let it be know how we feel. We need to take non-shooters to ranges and show them the fun. We need to recruit new hunters. We need to teach this stuff. We need to re-educate news people. I was not a shooter 2 years ago. I am now, and I love it.

We need to join the NRA. We need to join the Second Amendment Foundation and others like it. I know there are beefs with the NRA and such, but don't throw up your hands and say "come and take it" without trying to preserve our rights.
    Thanks!

AMEN!!! I'm doing JUST THAT!:rockwoot:

Trooper

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I wonder how many troops it would take to disarm the 90 million or so legal firearm owners, and how many to disarm those who don't have them legally. Just ask the chief of police of Chicago how easy it is to get all the firearms "off the streets".

A minimum of five million. And that has to be infantry and Military Police. That means that there is an additional 10 million troops out there to support them. Think we could find that many kids who could even meet standards let alone be trusted? If the left does not trust the public, what makes you think that they would put any trust in the military?

Better to have the military take over public education. More effective.

Frankly most of the gun laws are for show. Dems like to pass laws that are symbolic, send a message. Remember how well Prohibition worked?

Whosyer

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 5, 2009
    Warren County
    What the President wants is irrelevant. Only what he does matters. The Democratic Party will not squander its political capital on guns at the national level. They've been down that road, and it ended poorly. Locally things could be different, but the PotUS isn't involved there.

Given recent events, do you still think the above statements are correct?

flagtag

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Westville, IL
    I wouldn't put anything past "Dictator" Obama. He has no use for Congress or the laws that he swore an oath to uphold. He may use the UN gun ban to get the job done for him (leaving himself "blameless") or just issue an Executive Order (once again violating the laws of the land and giving Congress the middle finger)
    It's going to be a LONG 4 years!

VN Vet

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 26, 2008
    Indianapolis
    No man could be so dumb than to try and to disarm the United States of Amercia. It is in Our Constitution defineing Our Responsibility and Duty to not allow that to happen.

That man will always have his name marked on every bullet fired in defense of Our Country.

Will will never be an Aggressor, we will however, be one Tenacious Wolverine, Pit Bull and a Ticked off Patriotic American.

I feel something wicked this way cometh.

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    ZOMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111111 I MELTED ALL MY GUNS DOWN TODAY SO THEY DON'T HAVE TO COME AND TAKE THEM!!!!!!!!!!!1111111111111 THE SKY IS FALLING ZOMG!!!!!!!!!!!!11111111 ROMNEY WOULDN'T HAVE TAKEN OUR GUNS!!!!!!!!!!!!1111

dont mind me, I think just had a stroke

flagtag

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Westville, IL
    No man could be so dumb than to try and to disarm the United States of Amercia. It is in Our Constitution defineing Our Responsibility and Duty to not allow that to happen.

That man will always have his name marked on every bullet fired in defense of Our Country.

Will will never be an Aggressor, we will however, be one Tenacious Wolverine, Pit Bull and a Ticked off Patriotic American.

I feel something wicked this way cometh.

Yes, I believe he is that dumb! Or maybe the correct term would be "overconfident" or maybe "delusional".

No, he won't get the job done, but he will certainly try. (You would think that he would have learned by now, that he's not always going to get his way.) Yeah, I think "delusional" is the better word.

Cemetery-man

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 26, 2009
    Bremen
    I don't know how many times I have heard Gun Control mentioned today on TV. Too many to count. But I can say that I only heard 2 people mention today that these shootings are happening in gun-free zones and in states with stricter gun laws.

For the first time, I feel uncomfortable and honestly believe something is going to happen this time. Obama is on a high horse right now and feels he has the backing of the American people and nothing to lose.

flagtag

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Westville, IL
    Oh, yeah. He's going to really push it (claiming that others want him to do it - again "blaming" others). "Never let a crisis go to waste" - remember?

But, it still won't work. There are too many sane and patriotic gun-owning patriots in this country. And we know that the gun isn't responsible for the deaths of those children.

We need to get the "guns save life" message out there somehow. But, right now, the people are grieving. It will take a little longer to recover from what happened yesterday because of the age of the victims.

We just have to keep fighting to protect our country and Constitution. :patriot:

Top Bottom