• ...and so much more!
  • wtfd661

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Dec 27, 2008
    North East Indiana
    Two very scary quotes from that article

Our gun laws are also insane, but many refuse to make the connection. The United
    States is one of few developed nations that accepts the notion of firearms in
    public hands.

Shows what the ultimate aim is.

&

“Why do you need to carry a gun?” McHugh asked him.
    “I live in a dangerous neighborhood.”
    “It would be safer if you moved.”

They just can't figure out why city neighborhoods are turning to :poop:, rather then defend yourself and your house, you should give up to the criminals and just move :n00b:

If that doesn't speak volumes to the antigun liberal way of thinking I don't know what does.

Above quotes are from this article http://www.nytimes.com/2012/07/21/opinion/weve-seen-this-movie-before.html?_r=1

thebishopp

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 26, 2010
    Indiana
    I just wish he would have waited till the movie let out then drove them all down in a big old lifted pickup truck with a snow plow attachment.

That way we could ban all these dangerous automobiles out there killing people. 32,885 2010 who knows how many these evil contraptions have killed so far in 2012!

HeadlessRoland

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 8, 2011
    In the dark
    So if this guy had taken a front end loader, welded some steel plates to it and drove the thing right into the theater and mowed all these people down or collapsed the building on them, would there be the same outcry for the banning of front end loaders in the hands of the public along with welders and steel plates? I think not. People will perpetuate violence however they see fit.

Heemeyer Syndrome?

__Doc_

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 20, 2011
    Henry Co
    NRA deleted/removed their FB pages.
    A few comments made them scared when there is a whole coalition against them. what the ****

Yukon227

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    May 15, 2011
    Henry County
    Tonight I threw my opinion in on a Facebook rant about semiautomatic weapons....I was asked why I need them, I replied why do you need an automatic dishwasher? Or a car with an automatic transmission? I need one because I'm lazy, bolt actions take too long to chamber the next round. Believe it or not the guy immediately deleted his post.

Mark 1911

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jun 6, 2012
    Schererville, IN
    If there had been a law that REQUIRED everyone to carry a weapon and be trained on how to use it I bet the outcome would have been different!

Agree. But better take down the no-gun signs on the front door of the movie theaters too. Maybe replace them with signs that say "Patrons are armed and extremely dangerous. Criminals risk serious injury or death".

They have similar signs like that posted all around the grounds of the plants where I work at to discourage tresspassers. The wording is a little different, "Owner is armed and extremely dangerous, tresspassers risk serious injury or death". I've never heard of a single tresspassing incident in the entire 20+ years I've been working in the industry. Might just work for movies and other businesses as well. Just a thought.

Top Bottom