• ...and so much more!
  • Super Bee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 2, 2011
    Fort Wayne
    I found this article posted on a political forum I frequent and thought I would post it here. I am not sure how credible the "source" is, but an interesting read.

• ‘Reichstag’ event could involve false assassination attempt blamed on “white supremacists”
    • Incited racial riots would lead to calls for government “crackdown”
    • Civil unrest would lead to martial law, DHS travel checkpoints, indefinite delay of elections

Before It's News

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    :laugh:

HUAC?:laugh:

Valerie Jarrett at the hammer/storm trooper?:laugh:

Where did you find this?

I did go to gun school (Chapman Academy pre-9/11) with FBI agents who told me that the government's most probable insurrection model was a tax revolt. Just no way people will pay 84% taxes at we get to the N stage of the Welfare State.

They described a massive media campaign along with a parallel movement to ID the leaders for arrest.

It was kind of engrossing and repulsive at the same time to listen to them talk.

Compatriot G

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 25, 2010
    New Castle
    I seem to remember my Democrat friends saying the same thing in 2008. They swore up and down that George Bush was going to create some "incident", cancel the elections and stay in power. I told one of my friends that I was positive, on January 20, 2009, either Sen. Obama or Sen. McCain was going to be sworn in as the new President. I was right.

However, I will say that I could see the Big O doing something like this. He doesn't seem to have any qualms about disregarding the Constitution.

Super Bee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 2, 2011
    Fort Wayne
    :laugh:

HUAC?:laugh:

Valerie Jarrett at the hammer/storm trooper?:laugh:

Where did you find this?

I did go to gun school (Chapman Academy pre-9/11) with FBI agents who told me that the government's most probable insurrection model was a tax revolt. Just no way people will pay 84% taxes at we get to the N stage of the Welfare State.

They described a massive media campaign along with a parallel movement to ID the leaders for arrest.

It was kind of engrossing and repulsive at the same time to listen to them talk.

I am a Glenn Beck subscriber and a fellow subscriber posted this on Glenns forum. While I have never heard of this "news source", I did find the article somewhat interesting.

shibumiseeker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Nov 11, 2009
    near Bedford on a whole lot of land.
    I found this article posted on a political forum I frequent and thought I would post it here. I am not sure how credible the "source" is, but an interesting read.

• ‘Reichstag’ event could involve false assassination attempt blamed on “white supremacists”
    • Civil unrest would lead to martial law, DHS travel checkpoints, indefinite delay of elections

Before It's News

So you find an article written by someone whose credibility cannot be verified in any way and you decide to pass it along and you feel this is a responsible thing to do?:rolleyes:

Who needs tinfoil when there are plenty of kooks around...

John Galt

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 18, 2008
    Southern Indiana
    Since this has happened before in history, why is this impossible to believe possible from a government that lies about its unemployment and inflation numbers, is plundering current and future generations through an openly corrupt financial system, will shred centuries of contract law to nationalize an industry (GM & Chrysler) and is openly debasing it's currency by massive printing? I could keep going on and although I don't believe it probable, I'm not going to be foolish enough to think it impossible.
    Who is John Galt?

shibumiseeker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Nov 11, 2009
    Since this has happened before in history, why is this impossible to believe possible from a government that lies about its unemployment and inflation numbers, is plundering current and future generations through an openly corrupt financial system, will shred centuries of contract law to nationalize an industry (GM & Chrysler) and is openly debasing it's currency by massive printing? I could keep going on and although I don't believe it probable, I'm not going to be foolish enough to think it impossible.
    Who is John Galt?

I don't think it's impossible. I just don't have much use for people who are trying to stir up the masses to suit their own political agenda when that agenda does not substantially differ from the status quo and I have less use for people who blindly run around parroting that agenda because it obscures what is really going on.

CarmelHP

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 14, 2008
    Carmel
    I don't think it's impossible. I just don't have much use for people who are trying to stir up the masses to suit their own political agenda when that agenda does not substantially differ from the status quo and I have less use for people who blindly run around parroting that agenda because it obscures what is really going on.

You got to admit that some of the stories on that site read like they were taken from The Onion.

Super Bee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 2, 2011
    Fort Wayne
    So you find an article written by someone whose credibility cannot be verified in any way and you decide to pass it along and you feel this is a responsible thing to do?:rolleyes:

Who needs tinfoil when there are plenty of kooks around...

So if it was from FOX News, or CNN would that make it anymore credible? I know many people depending on which side of the fence they are on who do not trust FOX, CNN or MSNBC.

I am not going to go all Magnum PI on beforeitsnews.com, you can decide on your own if you believe the source or not. I found the article interesting and thought I would pass it along. You don't like it, fine.

shibumiseeker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Nov 11, 2009
    So if it was from FOX News, or CNN would that make it anymore credible? I know many people depending on which side of the fence they are on who do not trust FOX, CNN or MSNBC.

I am not going to go all Magnum PI on beforeitsnews.com, you can decide on your own if you believe the source or not. I found the article interesting and thought I would pass it along. You don't like it, fine.

Completely credible? No. But there is at least some minimum journalistic standard that those sources are held to, as compared to what is essentially a blog post by a relatively anonymous poster making vague assertions offering no corroborating evidence.

Given that I have personally seen what the mainstream media does to a news item where I handed them a fact sheet that listed all of the salient points in a readily verifiable manner, and they STILL screwed the stories up, I take everything I see in the media with the proverbial grain of salt. Given that, why would I give some conspiracy theorist's blog any more credibility?

I've seen plenty of junk reasoning bought by people who are gullible enough to believe it, and I've seen deliberate misinformation perpetrated by people who are trying to hide what they are really doing. So, fool or tool? Sadly, PT Barnum made a small fortune on the former.

techres

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Mar 14, 2008

1. If you question journalistic quality, then head up, not down. Demand more evidence, proof and details, not less.

2. Truth is not something one chooses due to like or dislike. You hint at that yourself with your first sentence above. Truth is either true or it is not. Fact is what determines it. Rumor ain't fact.

.45 Dave

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 13, 2010
    Anderson
    I don't know about the "Reichstag" scenario, but I have said that it would not surprise me in the least if Obama finds some crisis to delay or suspend the elections. I would think a war with Iran where nukes are a possibility or North Korea or even just a major threat real or hyped by the administration. More likely an outside threat than an internal one, but internal strife isn't out of the question for this guy. Tyrants have done it in other countries and we're fooling ourselves if we think it can never happen here, just like we thought banks and auto companies could never be nationalized in this county, or a sitting President could ever apologize to our enemies for America...Or that such an unqualified individual could ever be president in the first place...or that the DOJ could ever be allowed to sue a state for passing laws to defend itself against illegals--a law the mirrors the federal government's own laws which it won't enforce. And so on and so on.
    Obama, as I have said before, does not seem too concerned about the elections and acts like it's a done deal. Very suspicious in my book.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2011
    North West Indiana
    Syria will be our gateway into Iran and then we will get to hash it out with Russia and China. But thats a side note.

The truth is Obama can LITERALLY do whatever he wants. He even says he can kill whoever he wants with our own military on our own soil. Its called the NDAA and little is being done to nullify it. » NC Sen. Phil Berger & Rep. Bert Jones still haven

Before anyone disputes this info, just look up the NDAA bill that Barry, I mean, Obama had changed to say he can use the bill against the American people.

And Obama has killed American citizens already. No judge, No Jury. Just kill. Obama Assassinates U.S. Citizen | Mother Jones

EvilBlackGun

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   1
    Apr 11, 2011
    Mid-eastern
    I have been advising of this possibility ...

... since way before the election, but don't know how to search it out that far back. I predicted the Veep first, then maybe a hit at the girls (have they dropped off the planet?), but aimed at keeping Øbama in office permanently. EBG

Before It's News

Blackhawk2001

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 20, 2010
    NW Indianapolis
    I expect it would have to be an "internal disruption" rather than an external conflict. We've had elections in the middle of a World War when the entire nation was mobilized; no excuse for a piddly war against Iran or Syria.

techres

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Mar 14, 2008
    Do me a favor. I would prefer to do this on a large scale using the spare database engineer I do not have in my trunk, but we can do a small test here and now.

Here's the favor:

Write down every prediction in this thread.
    Put it down with a date.
    Then do the same for all the threads you are in on INGO for the next 4 years (that's one presidential election cycle).

After that time, check the predictions against what actually happened. Do not dumb down on specificity, just check it.

I am going to make my own prediction: Nearly none, if any, of the predictions made will hold true.

That is what I have seen in 4 years and have come to this conclusion: INGO, while a wealth of many kinds of information, does not have a politics section that provides a nexus of good predictions which come to fruition. Instead this board provides a constant barrage of concerns which get mulled over and contain in them genuine issues of concern, but that cannot be confused with predictability and fact.

The good news is that my hypothesis could easily be wrong here and one person's test is nothing more than a 4 year anecdote. Additionally, I did not do it systematically. So those who are here, be sure to start writing down the details of our predictions. It will be interesting to see the percentage that come to pass in any specific way.

Top Bottom