• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ashkelon

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2009
    changes by the minute
    I can hardly believe this. I truly hope there is more than initially being reported. What a shame because his own fellow officers will weed this guy out and prosecutors will have to dump cases as all his work is now tainted.

techres

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Mar 14, 2008
    Many drive throughs have cameras setup, so it may be on film. I would love to see it.

INGunGuy

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 1, 2008
    Jeffersonville, Indiana
    Too bad the worker at the McDonalds didnt have their pistol with them and shoot the worthless SOB for pointing a gun at him. If it were me in that situation, there would be one dead LEO. You NEVER brandish a firearm unless you intend to use it.

INGunGuy

RelicHound

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    SW IN
    Too bad the worker at the McDonalds didnt have their pistol with them and shoot the worthless SOB for pointing a gun at him. If it were me in that situation, there would be one dead LEO. You NEVER brandish a firearm unless you intend to use it.

INGunGuy
    :orly:

INGunGuy

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 1, 2008
    Jeffersonville, Indiana

My life was in danger someone was pointing a gun at me. I dont care what a badge says, they were in civilian clothes, driving a civilian automobile, hell the person working the drive thru doesnt know that isnt a fake badge. If it were me, all I would have seen was a BG in a car with a gun pointed at me. That gives me the RIGHT TO DEFEND MYSELF with deadly force if needed. They deserve to be put in general population for the next 20 years with a cellmate named BUBBA with a penchant for mens ass.

INGunGuy

Disposable Heart

Grandmaster
    Rating - 99.6%
    246   1   1
    Apr 18, 2008
    Greenfield, IN
    Well, the term "allegedly" is used, so nothing is actually been proven, but still disturbing testament, a grim reminder (if true) that police are still human. Some slip through the cracks of the system or break down during duty and create havoc using their powers of law enforcement to do so.

Most cops are great folks. A slim minority, however, take things crazy.

RogerB

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 5, 2008
    New Palestine
    Some slip through the cracks of the system or break down during duty and create havoc using their powers of law enforcement to do so.

Most cops are great folks. A slim minority, however, take things crazy.

I bet that happens alot more than what we hear about. Considering the vast odds in good vs. bad.....normal vs. nut job etc.

Pride can also be a real bitch sometimes preventing some folks from seeking help.

I agree most are great folks though, especially the Hancock county Leo that only gave me a warning for speeding on the day I went to the last 1500. :D :yesway:

Denny347

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Napganistan
    No! All of you are wrong. LEOs are infallible. They are the only ones who can be trusted with guns. Don't you know? Obviously, the employee at McDonalds is a liar and a fool.

I DO want fries with that.
    NotThisShitAgain.jpg

Top Bottom