GenPol: Part VI----- Something Something Brandon?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009

Man that's a nightmare picture of the three of those hacks up there. Talk about a triple threat. How in the fluck did we get here? I mean Joe Biden, Kamala Harris, Nancy Pelosi. Seriously. WTF is the matter with people who vote that **** into the seats of power?

The mere sight of those three in that position makes me want to vomit chunks while having explosive diarrhea.

Last edited:

rob63

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    May 9, 2013
    Inflation rampant
    Energy looking sketchy
    War on the horizon

Let's fix it by..

Buried in that story is one of the data points that explain why gas was cheaper under Trump, the climate cost estimate effects the lease that oil companies pay. This is what to share with those people that insist that the President doesn't impact oil prices.

"President Joe Biden on his first day in office restored the climate cost estimate to about $51 per ton of carbon dioxide emissions, after President Donald Trump had reduced the figure to $7 or less per ton. Trump’s estimate included only damages felt in the U.S. versus the global harm previously used by President Barack Obama."

Mikey1911

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 14, 2014
    Newburgh
    How in the world can anyone with 1/10 of a brain look at what is happening in the Ukraine and believe this doddering sock puppet about the need for gun control
    "Gun Control" is necessary for a "Democrat-cy" to be able to Putin-ize those who would dare oppose its actions.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    These are the people some think we can simply coexist with:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Mystal: U.S. Constitution Is ‘Trash’ Written by Slave-Owning ‘White People’

The Nation’s justice correspondent Elie Mystal said Friday on ABC’s “The View” that the United States Constitution is “trash” written by slave-owning white people.

Discussing his new book “Allow Me to Retort: A Black Guy’s Guide to the Constitution,” Mystal said, “Republicans are obviously trying to manipulate those laws, particularly the rights of minorities, women, and the LGBTQ communities, and I explain it in ways we can understand so we can fight them.”

Co-host Ana Navarro said, “I live in Florida, so I’m, like, on ground zero of where all of this is happening. I’m out of my mind about the bills banning conversations about race and ethnicity and LGBTQ, just even mentioning gender identity in primary schools…Are you arguing for throwing out the Constitution? Should the Constitution be thrown out? What do we do? Is it a living document, or is it a sacred document?”

Mystal said, “It’s certainly not sacred. Let’s start there. The Constitution is kind of trash. Again, let’s just talk as adults for a second.”

Co-host Joy Behar said, “What did you say?”

Mystal said, “It’s kind of trash. It was written by slavers and colonists and white people willing to make deals with slavers and colonists. They didn’t ask anybody who looked like me what they thought about the Constitution.”
    _______________________________________________________________________________________________________

flatlander

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Noblesville
    These are the people some think we can simply coexist with:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Mystal: U.S. Constitution Is ‘Trash’ Written by Slave-Owning ‘White People’

The Nation’s justice correspondent Elie Mystal said Friday on ABC’s “The View” that the United States Constitution is “trash” written by slave-owning white people.

Discussing his new book “Allow Me to Retort: A Black Guy’s Guide to the Constitution,” Mystal said, “Republicans are obviously trying to manipulate those laws, particularly the rights of minorities, women, and the LGBTQ communities, and I explain it in ways we can understand so we can fight them.”

Co-host Ana Navarro said, “I live in Florida, so I’m, like, on ground zero of where all of this is happening. I’m out of my mind about the bills banning conversations about race and ethnicity and LGBTQ, just even mentioning gender identity in primary schools…Are you arguing for throwing out the Constitution? Should the Constitution be thrown out? What do we do? Is it a living document, or is it a sacred document?”

Mystal said, “It’s certainly not sacred. Let’s start there. The Constitution is kind of trash. Again, let’s just talk as adults for a second.”

Co-host Joy Behar said, “What did you say?”

Mystal said, “It’s kind of trash. It was written by slavers and colonists and white people willing to make deals with slavers and colonists. They didn’t ask anybody who looked like me what they thought about the Constitution.”
    _______________________________________________________________________________________________________
    Some people should move to their wonderful utopia that exists.....NOWHERE!!!
    O self select and call it a day :whistle:

Flash-hider

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 19, 2012
    I think she’s just retarded. Or. Idunno. Maybe that’s the little thing she does when she’s summoning the dead women to talk to.
    The unsettling part for me is she's number 3 in the line of succession. Harris sitting there she looks like she smoked weed beforehand. Then Biden, well where do you start?

Mikey1911

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 14, 2014
    Newburgh
    The unsettling part for me is she's number 3 in the line of succession. Harris sitting there she looks like she smoked weed beforehand. Then Biden, well where do you start?
    That picture of the three of them should be on the dust jacket for a new book:

"The History of the Decline and Fall of the American Republic"

Where is there an Edward Gibbon when you need one?

Top Bottom