• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    Looks like I'll be switching to USAA

Do it. Do it now. Seriously, they are a great company, their rates are great, and their customer service is outstanding. I've been a member since a few months after they opened eligibility up to enlisted men, and have been incredibly happy with them. Over the last 13 years I've filed two homeowner's claims and 3 vehicle claims

1) hail damaged roof
    2) Frozen pipe burst while out of town
    3) ex-wife hit a deer
    4) truck was vandalized and stereo stolen while I was overseas
    5) truck was hit in parking lot of hardware store in hit and run

Not once have my rates went up, they resolved every claim quickly and went above and beyond with what they covered (example, when the pipe burst they not only fixed the damage but paid another $2k to bring the house up to code so it wouldn't happen again).

infiremedic07

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 27, 2012
    Lapel/Noblesville
    USAA member for 23+ yrs.. only way to go for active duty or veteran.. that being said was this guy using his POV for a business and they found out. Maybe their underwriters are concerned about liability if there is an accident or the weapons are stolen. Not saying that they are right with this but there is two sides to the story. I sincerely hope that this is readily clarified. I think there is more here than the poster states.
    I don't think we should just jump to the conclusion that this is anti 2a without more information

Last edited:

No2rdame

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 8, 2012
    Noblesville
    images_zps4cb10ad9.jpg

88GT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Familyfriendlyville
    I hate being "that girl," but how is this any different than a pro-gun company canceling business with an anti-gun company? Or any one of us refusing to do business with a company that doesn't support RKBA?

I think it sucks, and it sure shows what side GEICO is on, but are you really going to argue that a company should be forced to do business with someone?

Bunnykid68

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Mar 2, 2010
    Cave of Caerbannog
    I hate being "that girl," but how is this any different than a pro-gun company canceling business with an anti-gun company? Or any one of us refusing to do business with a company that doesn't support RKBA?

I think it sucks, and it sure shows what side GEICO is on, but are you really going to argue that a company should be forced to do business with someone?

But what would happen if some insurance company said they would not insure a company that was pro abortion?

Top Bottom