• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    If and when they try and get a truck around the tree and hopefully get stuck and have to leave the truck... Strip it down like a couple of meth heads stripping some copper tubung from an abandoned building. Would be great to see them get a little of their own medicine and come back to a truck with no wheels on it.

Mgderf

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Lafayette
    I appreciate this thread.
    It reminded me that I had a 12' stock gate, identical to the one pictured, except mine is barn red, laying on the ground in front of a drive on my property

Mine is brand new, and if I lost it, it wouldn't break me, but I'm not going to let it walk off either.

After reading this thread I went out and picked it up.
    Moved it behind the barn.
    Out of sight, out of mind.

firecadet613

Master
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   1
    Dec 24, 2012
    I appreciate this thread.
    It reminded me that I had a 12' stock gate, identical to the one pictured, except mine is barn red, laying on the ground in front of a drive on my property

Mine is brand new, and if I lost it, it wouldn't break me, but I'm not going to let it walk off either.

After reading this thread I went out and picked it up.
    Moved it behind the barn.
    Out of sight, out of mind.
    Sounds like this weekend is a good time to put it up.

04FXSTS

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 31, 2010
    Eugene
    Back in the 1970's my friend had a house out in the country that he rented out. Renters would usually just move out and leave him owed some rent. One time he asked me to ride over and check the house with him. Never knew if it was the renters or someone else but someone had stolen his TV tower and antenna. Dug it out of the ground all they left was a hole. Jim.

tmschuller

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Feb 25, 2013
    Grant county
    Damn. My 16' was a PITA to get here....and it wasn't exactly all that expensive.

But, I pity the fool who tries to steal it.
    I have a couple off bull 16’ gates.. No bulls but they are heavy and this makes me think I should engrave all of mine. I usually turn one of the lag hinge pins upside down which requires more effort. None of mine are close to the road so hopefully safe

Top Bottom