• ...and so much more!
  • x10

Master
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Apr 11, 2009
    Martinsville, IN
    What they really think

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jAAHMDpk7Ik]YouTube - Janeane Garofalo declares Tea Party attendees racist and Keith Olbermann agrees.[/ame]

No comment needed just thought you should know what the Liberal mind thinks of US

Warning this vid is for the thick skinned and even bloodpressure people only. If you don't want insulted don't follow that link

citizenvain

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 1, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Typical liberal talking strategies.. That is, anyone who doesn't agree with your agenda you must immediately lable them as racists, bigot, right wing nut, religous nut, ignorant, homophobic, intolerant and liar. Really, that is how they do it, I would almost bet there is some kind of liberal hand book to debating because this how they always seem to do it. Immediately label your opposition in really negative, derrogotary terms instead of debating any facts of substance, that way they have to spend more time now debunking the label before they can even discuss their position on the issue.

Then of course, you have to say it out louder, and over and over again that way the masses will most certianly believe that anyone who is oppossed to all the crazy bailouts is racist.

Chefcook

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Oct 20, 2008
    Raccoon City
    I didn't even get half way threw that piece of :poop: before I wanted to enlist the rule of thumb. I feel sorry for anyone that might hook up with that worthless stain...

HICKMAN

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Jan 10, 2009
    Lawrence Co.
    hehe, and the Fox weekend crew get some too

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QXYJmBKh25I]YouTube - Fox & Friends Reacts to Olbermann and Garofalo![/ame]

tatters

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    May 27, 2008
    Columbia City
    I didn't attend the local tea party this morning. I had other stuff to do.
    That said... I find it hard to believe that every one of the tea party attendees are "right wingers" or on the same page as us. I can almost (almost) guarantee that some of them voted for the Messiah and his gang, and now are starting to figure it out. I just hope the fervor is there when election times come and we vote again. I fear the steam will be depleted when that time comes.

Top Bottom