• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    For you bargin shoppers... We are having a garage sale this weekend with lots of clothes and computer stuff and a stove and misc crap! :): Also our neighbor is having a garage sale this weekend. We will also hold it again along with all the freaks of our neighborhood June 13th.

Location is Plainfield in Claymont of Saratoga. For those in the area, that is plainfield, across from the PoPo station first subdivision on the right!:cheers:

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    you break it you buy it! LOL cmon, buy some clothes for the kids/grandkids/great great great grandkids! :P We got a nice electric stove for FIFTY bucks! I got some computer towers, printer/copier/scanners, video cards, network cards, a triangle window for a 73-87 chevy/GMC 1500, Rochester Quadrajet Carb with a partial rebuild kit in it, a Cruise Control system for the same truck, help feed and cloth my poor hungry children! :D

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Heck of a drive to get to the Dojo isn't it? (having checked Google Street View.... I feel Duped.)

Don't worry, I copied the address in before I realized that was the Colts future HQ and not the RCA Dome like I thought I was putting in.. :lmfao:

Top Bottom