• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • cityartisan

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Indianapolis
    Guy on budget looking for a handgun holster and soft case for a carbine, also maybe some ammo. I live in Indy near east. $50 or lower. Gander Mtn. sports in Greenwood comes to mind. Worth the drive out there and back for these items or is there someplace better? Haven't been there before, just saw the website.
    thanks

esrice

Certified Regular Guy
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Indy
    I was at Bradis yesterday (Camby) and they had lots of holsters and several carbine cases to pick from.

fireblade

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 30, 2011
    Earth
    +1,000,000

Especially for ammo, their ammo is easily 2x to 3x what you would pay at other local places - heck just goto walmart and you will have better luck if you really want BUDGET stuff.

lol the only time a go there is if am bored and to make fun of them,there prices,and laugh at items that have been there for years......

jetmechG550

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 4, 2011
    Bradis would definitely be worth your time, especially if you are willing to drive to Bendover Mtn. They have a a nice variety of holsters and cases with great pricing, plus there's Bradis II behind the main store that is really nothing but ammo, supplies and accessories.

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Don't go to Gander, unless you just want to see some specific things in person. Much better prices elsewhere and definitely online.

The Stig

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Oct 14, 2011
    Eastern Greene
    you can get steals on holsters at Ebay.....ammo and the rest you do not want to go to gander when on a budget.....try Bradis

I agree about the holsters on eBay - I have done well with that a time or two.

Re: ammo at Bradis. Last week I picked up a couple 50 packs of .40 S&W Independence for 33 bucks total. Not a steal, but definitely cheaper than I have found at other places.

cityartisan

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Indianapolis
    Thanks guys for all the advice. Sounds like Gander might be a place to go and look, get an idea of whats on the market, but buy somewhere else. I'm not a big wallyworld fan but for prices they usually have the upper hand. I bought my 9MM over at Bradis a couple of weeks ago and really liked their service. I didn't realize they had a 2nd store for accessories. My experience with ebay has basically been hit or miss, but worth taking a look at for sure.

Bonez87

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Dec 7, 2010
    Clinton, IN
    Ganders stuff is WAY overpriced. If i were you i would go to Bradis in Camby or Elmores in greenwood. Ive bought multiple times from both places and it was a great experience everytime. Friendly and helpful staff, great prices and a nice selection guns and accessories.

HICKMAN

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Jan 10, 2009
    Lawrence Co.
    Indy near east...

Tactical Shotgunner near downtown/65 and Beech Grove Firearms probably the two best ones near you.

and enough with all the hating on Gander, they have great after season sales for hunters

the1kidd03

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 19, 2011
    somewhere
    I just picked up a $180 Safariland for around $50 off ebay....there are holsters galore on there if you already have an idea of what you're looking for...there were a many pages of safarilands

Top Bottom