• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • GSPBirdDog

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    55   0   0
    Mar 21, 2010
    Henryville
    You should've seen me about it instead. I love Beretta firearms. I've been bird hunting and skeet shooting my whole life. I used to have one myself and had to sell it. I wish I still had it though.

I still have one just like it in 12ga and will not part with it....its my baby and has excellent english walnut on it:D Do you have any bird dogs? I have 2 german shorthairs and love them! My best buddy has Llewellyn Setters and they are great dogs...just don't like picking the burrs out of long hair after every hunt:D Where do ya shoot skeet at? We will have to get together sometime.

Bigum1969

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    SW Indiana
    I usually just go in there to browse. Prices are pretty much ridiculous on most things firearms related.

But they do sell sour cherry balls near the register...

WLW

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Nov 2, 2008
    Fishers, IN
    I quit going there a long time ago as they will cram it in your a@# on trade in on firearms....I took a "MINT" condition Beretta 687 Silver Pigeon II Sporting Clays O/U in 20ga in to do a trade....The gun was $2,800 brand new and was only about 8 months old.....guess what they offered me as trade in?????? :dunno:$845!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:dunno: WTF?????? Did they really think a person would take that kind of money for a shotgun worth almost 3k????
    and all of their prices are thru the roof as well....

F@#$ EM:D

I use to know a couple of employees there and they admitted if you are bringing a gun in that they are personnally interested in...they'll low ball the price (screw you) and then buy it from the store for themselves. If you have to take a gun to them... get a blue book price on it (go to a real gun store or bet your own BB). Subtract 30% from the BB price and that is what they are authorized (maximum amount) they can offer. If they offer less than that... run!

ajitator62

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 9, 2010
    Ripoff

I did get some 380s at a decent price in Terre Haute, but, most things are outragously out of line

pathfinder317

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 1, 2010
    Franklin In
    Box of Hornaday 10MM HP 20 rounds per box = $39.99 at Gander

same box at Bradis = $16.99

same at PSS = $14.99

I like looking at the selection (take a gander at gander) , then I go buy from a real shop , I'd rather support a local guy who has the same items for a much better price , even if I have to drive 45 minutes to get there.

DocIndy

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Mar 30, 2010
    Franklin
    Thats what I do too. With their selection I can actually see the items I'm interested in.....and when I see the price..... I remember I can order it online for half and buy more ammo with the savings somewhere else.

Titanium Man

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 16, 2009
    Indy---USA
    I never bought anything of true consequence at GM, but just like browsing. I remember when you could go there for some kick butt clearances on a lot of stuff, especially non-gun related, and it's really changed. Things are tough all over.

Top Bottom