• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Dagoney22

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 20, 2013
    NWI-Merrillville
    The store in merrillville had about 1000 new guns in today. I was told that another 600 should be coming in tomorrow. Didn't browse around to long but they where loaded. Got a 9mm shield for 450... no ammo for it but luckily I got some already.

EOD Guy

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Mar 8, 2012
    Carroll County
    I heard a radio commercial today advertising a butt load guns at the Castleton store. Heard it about 20 minutes AFTER I drove past the store....just my luck.

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Apr 8, 2013
    Indianapolis, IN
    One of the gun counter guys told me yesterday that with their "new grand opening" this Friday, Sat, and Sunday they will have ammo in Castleton. To paraphrase, if what he saw on the list does show up there will be more ammo on Friday than they have seen in months. Also said there will be some AR's and other "black" stuff too.

PMR

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 28, 2013
    NWI, Cedar Lake
    I stopped by the Merrillville store on Monday, my first stop at a GS, they were laying down new flooring and looked like they had a ways to go so I wouldn't think a grand opening would be to soon.

Also the staff member I dealt with was very friendly to this noobie, if I remember correctly his name was Mike, prices seem a little high from what I've seen online though.

lucky4034

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jan 14, 2012
    I stopped by the Merrillville store on Monday, my first stop at a GS, they were laying down new flooring and looked like they had a ways to go so I wouldn't think a grand opening would be to soon.

Also the staff member I dealt with was very friendly to this noobie, if I remember correctly his name was Mike, prices seem a little high from what I've seen online though.

Pretty typical of GM unless you catch a good sale on a gun

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2011
    carmel
    Heads up INGO, gander in castleton will have over a hundred ARs to sell tomorrow, along with a boatload of ammo including .22lr and .223.

ModernGunner

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 29, 2010
    NWI
    The store in merrillville had about 1000 new guns in today. I was told that another 600 should be coming in tomorrow.

Great googly-moogly!

God bless you Barack Obama!

Gun and ammo makers need to send our 'illustrious' POTUS a LIFE-SIZE solid gold statue that says:

Greatest Gun Salesman In History!

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Rob54

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 5, 2012
    Merrillville, Indiana
    Stopped in today and was treated really well by the sales guy. I told him I wasn't buying , but wanted to look. He took out several guns for me to checkout and we had a nice discussion. Great experience!

Dino81

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 31, 2013
    Hobart
    I was in there Sunday. Wow! What an improvement over what it was. They're still very pricey IMO, but there sure is a lot of guns!:draw:

Top Bottom