• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • IfUDare01

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 7, 2013
    Fishers
    I was in shopping for a holster this morning. Gander in Castleton has got some pretty awesome handguns in. The are tagged to show that they are new items. A lot of them were SIGs. One was stainless steel $2,099 it was pretty awesome looking. Figured I would let you guys and girls know. :patriot:

shells944

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 22, 2013
    gander has a lot of guns. their prices aren't the lowest, just 2nd lowest, usually. they have a lot of stuff there though. i like to go there and get the feel of a gun and then if i find one i like, i'll shop for a lower price, and ask them to price match. it has to be a store within 50 miles though, and they call to verify. not a bad deal, in my opinion.

blueboxer

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Sep 15, 2012
    Indianapolis
    I went by there today. Checked out the Para 1911 Black Ops (single stack) just for kicks. In the words of Ramathorn...MOTHER OF GOD!! I played with a really nice Sig 1911 right before, and the Para was so much smoother it blew my mind. I have not felt a 1911 that smooth that didn't cost upwards of 2K. It honestly shocked me. I didn't have a great opinion of Para's before this, but wow. That is a super slick gun, if any of you are near Gander on the northside of Indy, check it out. You won't be disappointed.

Except with the beavertail fit. That was off.

Top Bottom