Game of Thrones: Who doesn't love Joffrey?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • riverman67

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 16, 2009
    Morgan County
    I have read the books and as always,they are better than the Movie/TV show.
    But I have to admit they have done an great job on the series.
    Tryion and Aryia are my favorite characters.
    I will stop here so I don't spoil anything.

jkfletcher

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 12, 2011
    A geographical oddity
    h25FA7875

Whitsettd8

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Nov 15, 2011
    Floyd Co
    Well RR Martin better get on it. 2 more books with an average turn around of 7 years each he may be in the grave before it gets done.

dsol

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    May 28, 2009
    Jeffersonville
    I have read all the books and know what is coming this season. I so want to say something... I keep teasing my daughter, she has no idea what is going to happen.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 11, 2012
    01001111 01001000
    I haven't had time to read the books yet because of school but I am looking forward to actually reading a book of my choosing after graduating next week. This series is at the top of my list.

As to the target, I need to find a higher quality version so I can print some larger targets!

Super Bee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 2, 2011
    Fort Wayne
    I have read all the books and know what is coming this season. I so want to say something... I keep teasing my daughter, she has no idea what is going to happen.

And maybe you were talking about this last episode. . . . I never read the books.

Anyone catch the "Red Wedding" this last week, oh crap, I am still in awwww. This show takes you where you never thought it would take you.

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    And maybe you were talking about this last episode. . . . I never read the books.

Anyone catch the "Red Wedding" this last week, oh crap, I am still in awwww. This show takes you where you never thought it would take you.

GRR Martin is quoted as saying "Every time someone asks me 'How long until the next book comes out?', I kill a Stark."

:):

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    I am going to read the books now. I actually clapped at the red wedding, stupidity has its own rewards

You'll love the books. And yeah, the Starks pretty much sealed their own fates. This is a fantasy series yes, but it book is quite realistic in portraying human nature as trumping the things the Starks cherished: love, honor, and fair play. In contrast the most successful family (as of now), the Lannisters, couldn't care less about such things.

Top Bottom