Game of Thrones: Who doesn't love Joffrey?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • cromus

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    The actor is amazing. I really enjoy his portrayal. His fiancee is playing him like a fool right now.

I believe the character is one of my favorite villains. The young Bolton is pretty rough as well though.

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    By all reports, he (the actor, not the character) is a sweet kid and the other cast members are very protective of him.

spasmo

ಠ_ಠ
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Then he plays his character EXTREMELY well if he is indeed such a sweet kid. (Just read where he's 21) I haven't seen any interviews with him yet or anything. I know I just want to smack his character. :) Of course, it's all his mom's fault anyway that he turned out like he did on the show.

I really enjoy Daenerys Targaryen. I also like Tyrion Lannister. I think all of the actors play their parts very well though. I certainly don't mind looking at Jon Snow. :)

Black Cloud

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 22, 2012
    Brownsburg
    I only watch for Daenerys. Oh, and the hookers. Let's not forget all the hookers....

1297396039329_ORIGINAL.jpg

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Anyone read the books? If not, don't worry abould ole Joff...

Kut (tries hard not to be a spoiler)

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Daenerys is the only character I actually like. She's the only one who really seems entitled to the throne and is willing to do what it takes to get it. Everyone else are just backstabbers.

No spoiler:
    I think I actually laughed out loud when she dropped the language bomb. I knew it had to be coming, and the schadenfreude when it finally did was fantastic.

deal me in

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 14, 2012
    Avon
    I'm an Arya Stark fan. Great character and great acting for a kid. She is a badass and will become even more of a badass as things progress. Dany/Astapor scene from last episode was epic and well done. Book readers know the rest of this season is filled with epicness as well.

Top Bottom