G48 / G43X game changing 15 round magazine?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    Ran all 9 of mine today without issue. Extremely pleased with the mags and kind of wondering how many rounds they could fit into a Glock 19 magazine for my model 45.

nra4ever

Master
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Dec 19, 2011
    Indy
    I’ll be getting my mags and release today in the mail thanks to this thread. Now if I could only find a 43x. No way I’m going to the gun store with all this madness. I’m sure the lines are long. Be safe everyone.

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    Only foolish when you put capacity before marksmanship.

Who did that? Or is it simply impossible that another human being on the planet might have a clue?

I'll tell you what's foolish, claiming after "six or so rounds you're out of the fight". I get it, you like to play games with guns and for God's sake I hope you''re good enough to at least halfway justify your arrogance. Walking out the door with 7 or 8 rounds when you have an opportunity to carry much more without giving up performance is foolish. Thinking you're immune to all of the physiological effects human beings suffer when put into a life and death situation is foolish. Being so convinced that you are so far above everyone else that you can't even consider for a moment that there is obviously still plenty for you to learn is foolish.

Search my posts, you'll find I've been here for a long time and have consistently stated time and time again that shot placement is everything. Handguns suck for stopping people, arguing about calibers is like bickering about Ford vs Chevrolet only half as useful and three times more pointless.

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    It's almost to the point that your arrogance pisses someone off in every thread you post in. Must really be something wrong with all the members here.

Last edited:

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I really have to say I am weary of all this crap. Not saying it was you or him or even them but holy crap guys.

TJ, do you think you could come the hell down off that high place you see yourself in and just post with some respect. That would be so ****ing nice because I am getting tired of your attitude. You are not all that OK. Nobody is.

Fellas can you just ignore his pompous self. Just ignore him if it makes you that mad please.

I really do not want to send any one to the corner but after VUPD's post the other night and now mine this will be the last one....:bat:

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    I’ve been tempted to order a couple of the 15 round mags even though I don’t have a G43X yet. I know that one is coming and having the mags in hand will speed its approach.

igotdiesel2

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 16, 2009
    Southport area of In
    We have not had any problems with ours in the 48. My son who is 11 shoots the 48 when shooting IDPA. I didn't want him to have to deal with a "Barney mag" so I bought these. Great mags and a great pistol. -Jason

hpclayto

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   1
    Nov 8, 2008
    I can’t trust mine. Had a catastrophic FTF and some of the mags aren’t dropping free. I appear to be in the minority.

wesnellans

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    78   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Marshall County
    I can’t trust mine. Had a catastrophic FTF and some of the mags aren’t dropping free. I appear to be in the minority.

See, this is the thing that gives me pause. I'm not in any way part of the whole "perfection" hooey since there's no such thing, but I've been in automotive for too many years and EVERY time I see aftermarket parts I cringe, given what I see them do.

Granted, OEM stuff fails too, but OEM has the benefit of being designed by the same people who designed the whole deal in the first place, not retro-engineered after the fact.

Love the idea of 15 rounds in the platform, but if I want a 15 round gun I buy a 15 round gun, or at least buy one that's designed by the OEM to accept larger capacity mags they produce.

Most times. Had too many failures in CM series Kahrs with factory "extended" mags to fully trust longer mags in shorter guns that allow a mag to be leveraged out of normal alignment for feeding.

Top Bottom