• ...and so much more!
  • which should I buy first?

• Total voters

40calPUNISHER

Master
    Rating - 99.1%
    116   1   0
    Apr 23, 2008
    Need your input. I have been wanting a G27 for a while now. I have shot both a G23 and a G27, shooting each about a year apart. I cant really compare them cuz its been so long. What do you guys think, is there any advantage of having a 27 over a 23? I know the obvious, the 27 will conceal better and the 23 will be more accurate and have the better ballistics. Is being able to conceal going to be worth loosing accuracy and ballistics? Im not worried about mag size cuz I have a crap load of G22 mags for backup mags. I know that I will eventually have to get both but for right now one is all I can afford. Try to sell me on one or the other...Im going to Bob's around noon to see what he has in so hurry!

esrice

Certified Regular Guy
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Indy
    If, like you, I already had a 22, then the next purchase would be 27, THEN a 23 to compliment the collection.

If I had ZERO Glocks, I would start with the 23 and work my way to a 27 and then a 22.

Make sense?

ATF Consumer

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 23, 2008
    South Side Indy
    I've got a 27 and bought the pinky extension for the mag, so it's still quite concealable and should help with the accuracy.

When I bought my Glock, I wasn't even looking for one, I was actually in the market for a Millenium Pro, but Gander had a used 27, and I couldn't pass it up. No regrets.

Marc

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 16, 2008
    District 6
    the pistol i first started out with was a g23. i had a g22 for a while along side with the g23. the g22 was nice but i decided to trade for a 1911. hold them all feel them all. which ever you like the most then go with it. its your choice. if you want people to tell you what to get i would say the g23 because i have nothing but good come out of it. but then again a glock is a glock basically, its just what caliber and what size do you want it to be in.

BeeRian

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indianapolis
    G27. I have always felt the shorter grip makes concealment so much easier. You've seen pics of my "chopped" G23, remember? G23 slide, but the grip chopped down to the length of a G27.

40calPUNISHER

Master
    Rating - 99.1%
    116   1   0
    Apr 23, 2008
    G27. I have always felt the shorter grip makes concealment so much easier. You've seen pics of my "chopped" G23, remember? G23 slide, but the grip chopped down to the length of a G27.

I got an idea, Ill get a G24 and you can chop it down to a 27. :): That would be cool

G24C.jpg

Ri22o

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 7, 2008
    Speedway
    I agree with Evan. If you already have a 22, go with the 27. I would suggest not adding a magazine extension. This would basically make it into a 23, and defeat the purpose of the 27. I would, instead, recommend the Concealable Control extensions. The add a lip to the bottom of the magazine, which gives better control without compromising the concealability.

https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...ock_26_is_ready_to_start_it_s_carry_duty.html

I have both a 19 and a 26. I carry the 19 85% of the time, but when I carry the 26 I enjoy it much better because it is a smaller frame.

Top Bottom