• billybob44

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    392   0   0
    Sep 22, 2010
    In the Man Cave
    Go Large and go Multi-tool..

Easy solution: carry a 15 or 17-round mag in your mag pouch. I carry the 10 round mag in the G26, a 17-round in the pouch. With magazine pouch and cellphone on weak side it does balance the G26 well.

I also carry a Glock 17 mag for my spare.

I have a nylon pouch for an old leatherman that fits perfect. Plus it just looks like a leatherman on my belt

Same here, other than my is a Gerber pouch..Bill.

kawtech87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 17, 2011
    Martinsville
    I consider my G26 my deep concealment gun. Anymore, I'd rather carry fun than G19. I can just carry it easier.

I'm beginning to come to the same conclusion. I've really been taken by this little pistol. The funny thing is if you would have asked me a year ago what I thought of the baby Glocks I would have said they were fat ugly little things. They are still fat and ugly.

But I've realized they are kinda like that fat girl who has a decent face and a big heart. And to top it all off she can cook! Not exactly something to take out and brag on but definitely worth keeping around and you know she won't run around or let you down either.

FireBirdDS

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    May 28, 2012
    Indianapolis, IN
    Easy solution: carry a 15 or 17-round mag in your mag pouch. I carry the 10 round mag in the G26, a 17-round in the pouch. With magazine pouch and cellphone on weak side it does balance the G26 well.

^^this^^

At any given time I either carry my M&P 9 full-size or 9 compact, and they both share the same 17-rd back up mag. This not only further simplifies my carry gear, but it is much easier to get a full purchase on a full-size 17-rd mag in the pouch than a 12-rd compact, and in slamming the 17 into my compact I don't have to worry about my left hand palm competing with my dangling right pinky.

My second 12-rd mag in turn is reserved for beating up on at the range and/or for dry-practice.

kawtech87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 17, 2011
    Martinsville
    A little update. I was going through some boxes in the basement last night and found a nylon pouch for a KA-BAR folding knife that I forgot I had, and it fits one G26 mag perfectly. Hoop and loop closer fits over the pinky extension too. Covers nicely and just looks like a multi-tool. Pretty sweet finding old stuff and re-purposing it to make it new again.

On a side note I completely forgot what I was originally looking for or why I thought it was in the basement after I found that little pouch. I hate that.

Top Bottom