• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • CVictor

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Apr 14, 2009
    Crown Point
    I'm sure I'm going to catch some stuff for this, but I never understood what people love so much about plastic guns. Not only that, but the sights on the glock are bigger than the target, well not really but the flat top and wide sights just don't do it for me.

I'd pick up a subcompact if the price was right, but they've just never been my thing.

Congrats on the new handgun though :)

mettle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Nov 15, 2008
    central southern IN
    I'm sure I'm going to catch some stuff for this, but I never understood what people love so much about plastic guns. Not only that, but the sights on the glock are bigger than the target, well not really but the flat top and wide sights just don't do it for me.

I'd pick up a subcompact if the price was right, but they've just never been my thing.

Congrats on the new handgun though :)

Commas man, use the 'comma' button so people can read what you post. That being said, plastic guns run fine; and, if you ever shoot a pistol enough to harm the plastic I'd like to see it.

Badbjd

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Winamac, IN
    I love my G19! I carry it with a Cross Breed tuckable holster every chance I get, but my work shirts print to bad so at work I have to stick with the LCP.

Joe Williams

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2008
    Here we go :runaway:

I am calling that the Glock 19 is by far the most versatile handgun of our day. You can't currently beat it overall in my opinion. Size, balance, simplicity, reliability, capacity, concealability, accuracy. Sure you will find different weapons that may be better in certain areas, but overall..the BEst!!

Alright here it comes let me have it. :rockwoot:

P.S. Picked up another one today in OD Green. LOVE IT!!!

There's a reason I was trying to trade for one. I think they are just about the perfect size and weight for a personal carry gun, whether open or concealed. Their reliability and ruggedness is well proven, and with 15 rounds of 9mm you've got plenty of power at your disposal. So they are a first rate choice. Mine was a great little gun.

But my vote for favorite has to go to the XD9sc sitting on my side as I write. It has all the attributes of the G19, fits and feels better, and even after I went a year or so with no practice point shooting, it points so well for me that my first shots went into the -0 circle on an IDPA target at four yards. And kept doing it. That was only my second trip to the range with the gun. I might have to increase the range for my point shooting practice :D

Last edited:

HICKMAN

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Jan 10, 2009
    Lawrence Co.
    pardon me while I

jessb.jpg

Chefcook

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Oct 20, 2008
    Raccoon City
    I would have to say she is about the sexiest woman on the planet...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xbCjcEO9z1A]YouTube - Jessie Abbate aka Jasmine Jessie's shotgun loading technique[/ame]

mettle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Nov 15, 2008
    central southern IN
    Did you guys notice that serious threadjack that HICKMAN just did....

what were we talking about? :hijack::lmfao:

Everyone was like...
    """Glock is that, that and this, NO it's not... grrrrr garrrr """

K A B L A M threadjack of the century!!!

Then everybody is like..... :popcorn:

IUalum

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 27, 2009
    NE Indiana
    Glocks and women go together well, my wife loves her G19, I put a laser on it for her and she says it her gun now. Nothing sexier than a woman who can handle a gun.

Top Bottom