• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • the1kidd03

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 19, 2011
    somewhere
    keep an eye out for Michelle, aka Ms. Red Star Arms, aka HOTTIE!

their page reads:

"Age: 21
    Hometown: Gilbert, AZ

From the age of 15, self-proclaimed tomboy Michelle Viscusi wanted to follow in her dad's footsteps and become a cop. She joined the Army National Guard right out of high school and is currently a Military Police officer with the Border Patrol. She received all of her weapons training in the military. Michelle is confident that her mastery of the fundamentals will make her a force to be reckoned with on Top Shot. When she’s not securing the border, Michelle works as a model for a weapons accessories company. With no shortage of determination, Michelle says she'll win Top Shot because of her "confidence and accuracy in shooting." "

I know it's knit picking here....but since when are federal agents (border patrol) considered military??? :rolleyes:

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    keep an eye out for Michelle, aka Ms. Red Star Arms, aka HOTTIE!

+1 on Michelle, aka HOTTIE!

Easy on the eyes, loves guns, can shoot, has some tattoos, and easy on the eyes (if I didn't already mention that).

Being in the National Guard, unless they've pulled them back off the border already, she might be working along side border patrol. June 2010, 1,200 National Guard were sent to work with border patrol. Suppose to be cutting the number early this year as a cost cutting measure. If she was on the border, it might just be a History Channel goof.

adam

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    Apr 20, 2011
    Noblesville
    their page reads:

"Age: 21
    Hometown: Gilbert, AZ

From the age of 15, self-proclaimed tomboy Michelle Viscusi wanted to follow in her dad's footsteps and become a cop. She joined the Army National Guard right out of high school and is currently a Military Police officer with the Border Patrol. She received all of her weapons training in the military. Michelle is confident that her mastery of the fundamentals will make her a force to be reckoned with on Top Shot. When she’s not securing the border, Michelle works as a model for a weapons accessories company. With no shortage of determination, Michelle says she'll win Top Shot because of her "confidence and accuracy in shooting." "

I know it's knit picking here....but since when are federal agents (border patrol) considered military??? :rolleyes:

For a couple years you could enlist into the National Guard and get a chance to work for the Border Patrol at the same time. I didn't start doing my job until after the enlistment option was nixed so I don't know too much about it, but there were (not as many now) a ton of Soldiers who also served with the Border Patrol.

crispy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 29, 2010
    Noblesville
    I loved it when Cody said "We've used a rifle in our initial elimination, but now we're going to move on to a pistol!" while holding up the Ruger Vaquero...

:D

savage308

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 15, 2012
    Ft. Wayne
    Just another reality show to me. Not a fan of it at all. I was pumped when I saw the description of the show. Thought it was going to be an actual competition. Not a reality show with teams and the scripted drama of eliminating a team member. You suck you go home, every man/woman for themselves. That would be better in my opinion.

BE Mike

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jul 23, 2008
    New Albany
    I missed the first episode last Tuesday, but watched in on my computer this morning. I really enjoy the show. I was pleased to see the kid go in the beginning especially after he dissed the older shooters. I don't know about the chick with the National Guard and Border Patrol connection. Border Patrol Agents are federal officers and there are National Guard troops who are attached to the Border Patrol as support troops. Looks like she or "Top Shot" has intentionally blurred the line to pump up her resume. If you missed it, you can watch it on the net here: Top Shot — Season 4 Full Episodes — History.com Videos

DragonGunner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    N. Central IN
    I like the show..somehow I missed the last episodes of the last season...waiting on reruns for that...But liked this episode....How far were they shooting with the M1A ? There was some bad shooters there an they went home quick...I liked that. Big John
    an his world champion grenader I thought was strange....I bet he will suck at that too.
    I always wish I was there on the show....Cool weapons...I give the season a A so far.

insanemonkey

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 17, 2011
    Lake County
    I liked that the discussion for who was going to the elimination round was fairly short. I am sure it will take up more time as the season goes on. I don't mind a little drama, but when 1/2 the show is drama it gets boring.

Rey B

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 25, 2008
    You can watch the shows on history.com anytime. I loved the comment from the guy on the bench. "If I had known this was going to be the elimination challenge I would have voted for myself!" I won't spoil it if you haven't seen it but it did look fun.

superjoe76

Master
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 21, 2011
    Allen County
    They entire show should be set up the way the 18 down to 16 elimination went. You shoot a target, the farthest two out go head to head, one of them gets eliminated.

It doesn't have to be done the same way every challenge, but a 1st-16th (pending which show it is) would establish the worst two shooters and let them duke it out. Save the drama for another show!

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    I liked the challenge. It's easy to say "I could do that" until
    You watch them need a bunch of bullseyes in a row to clear the row of targets. I was impressed. Littlejohn is funny to watch and I hope his attitude continues until the final round. I enjoy his (false) bravado

40calPUNISHER

Master
    Rating - 99.1%
    116   1   0
    Apr 23, 2008
    Michelle Viscusi

photo_album_wizard_6023001.jpg
    :wwub:

Clay

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.8%
    81   1   0
    Aug 28, 2008
    Vigo Co
    eh, you guys missed most of the pics of her. If you're on theakforum.net, she has an entire thread dedicated to her.

Top Bottom