Funny Political Picture/Video Thread Part VIII** The other side makes this way too easy!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 9, 2022
    Bloomington
    Is there some sort of rule, or new challenge to see how many times the same thing gets posted? Heck the one above was posted on this same page... :ugh:
    You have summoned the obligatory copypasta:

A new Navy recruit has his first day on the submarine. He speaks with the officer, who assigns him his post. "Go stand at the periscope entry-way, and make sure no unauthorized personnel touch the periscope." The recruit follows orders, and stands by the periscope. After 15 minutes, the officer stops by. "Son I'm changing your post to the mess hall. Go in there and start washing some dishes." The recruit obeys, and heads to the mess hall. He's cleaned about 3 dishes when the officer walks up again. "Listen here recruit, your new post is in the supply room; need you to make sure everything is strapped down tight, in case of rough waters. The recruit again follows orders, and heads off to the supply room. There, he sees a crewman, moving some boxes. "Hey there," says the recruit. "is it normal to keep getting reassigned to new posts all day? I haven't kept one position for more than 15 minutes!" The crewman says "Oh yeah- this sub is full of reposts."

spencer rifle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    70   0   0
    Apr 15, 2011
    Scrounging brass
    Here Eisenhower is only wearing his 3 US military decorations - Army Distinguished Service Medal with 4 oak leaf clusters, Navy Distinguished Service Medal, and Legion of Merit. He has others he's not wearing- 7 US service medals (some are multiple awards), and 56 international and foreign awards.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH

Did You Know?
    The PDF version of this year's Data BookPDF offers additional graphs in each section for easier understanding of all the hard work the IRS completes to fund the United States Government and enforce the Nation’s tax laws.

I remember when the back of a 1040 packet you picked up from the library or post office had a bunch of tax statistics on the back. I have not been paying taxes very long when I realized that there were way too few people paying taxes relative to those who were reporting income.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville

Alamo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Texas
    Is there some sort of rule, or new challenge to see how many times the same thing gets posted? Heck the one above was posted on this same page... :ugh:
    Heck, these things fill up so fast I look back only a couple pages. We’ve burned more “non-picture” posts in a “picture” thread on a dupe than there are dupes.

Live and let post.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom