Funny Political Picture/Video Thread Part 9** The other side is still making it easy!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Dr.Midnight

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jul 24, 2011
    Monroe County
    UaJaIMd.jpg

04FXSTS

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 31, 2010
    Eugene

Couple days ago my wife and I went out to eat in an Italian restaurant. Young guy was our waiter and while removing the salad bowls asked me if he should take my knife. Seemed logical to me I said "I better keep it, you never know when I might have to stab someone."
    My wife shakes her head and says ignore him. Guy laughs and says I remind him of his grandfather. Jim.

Mgderf

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Lafayette
    Couple days ago my wife and I went out to eat in an Italian restaurant. Young guy was our waiter and while removing the salad bowls asked me if he should take my knife. Seemed logical to me I said "I better keep it, you never know when I might have to stab someone."
    My wife shakes her head and says ignore him. Guy laughs and says I remind him of his grandfather. Jim.
    Several times now a waiter/waitress will ask me if they can get me something else.
    I ask them to find someone else to pay the bill.
    When I first sit down in a restaurant with my co-workers and the waiter/waitress asks if will be one check or separate, I tell them it doesn't matter because "we're going to run out on the bill anyway."
    I love messing with peoples minds...

Top Bottom