Funny Political Picture/Video Thread Part 9** The other side is still making it easy!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    408f6bfe-e326-4953-976f-d73b29be77c7-650x0.jpeg

ZurokSlayer7X9

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 12, 2023
    NWI
    The most telling thing in the video is, she knows NOTHING, she is merely an automotron regurgitating what her masters have taught her. When confronted with logic she immediately grabbed her phone and used it to try to get rescued from a spot she had never been in before because she was produced in a bubble…
    In my experience, when confronted the truth, people will typically react in only a few ways:

The first way is they continue with the lie because they are not able to process the truth. It would be like trying to teach long division to a sparrow. You may be the best math teacher in the world, but that isn't the issue as the sparrow simply does not possess the capabilities of understanding and caring about long division. The Bible refers to this as having the eyes to see and the ears to hear.

The second way is they become angry and rebellious. This is typically because they are presented with the possibility that their outlook is flawed, and that they are living a lie, or that they do not like how things really are. It often confronts something in their identity, and in some ways they feel they are being attacked by the truth, and by proxy the messenger of that truth. That, or they now know they are wrong, however lack the courage and fortitude to admit they are wrong.

The third way is they change their outlook and admit they are wrong. I personally believe people of this category have open minds with strong foundational beliefs and morals. The process of changing their mind may be instant, or it may be delayed as either the truth becomes clear, or they form the courage to change.

The fourth way is they may agree with the messenger or attack the messenger. It doesn't matter as they know the truth, but their goals are furthered by deception. In their minds, they know the truth and accept it, but wish to change it.

There are too many people in the first two categories and not enough in the third. It takes a lot courage and scruples to be able to edify yourself, and sadly not many have that level of character these days.

Magyars

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Mar 6, 2010
    Delaware County Freehold
    I guess I missed something, here.

What did they do, balk at another Woke Scam being pushed on them?
    Lookat page 4

Top Bottom