• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jennybird

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2008
    Martinsville, IN
    I can't believe this. Don't tell me I'm the only one that saw him! Ok, close your eyes and picture this... well... you know what I mean...

A very thin, very tan, Latino gentleman... I'm guessing in his 30's... with spray-painted-on blue jeans, big pointy cowboy boots, a very tight sleeveless see through white t-shirt, great big cowboy hat, the biggest two-tone gold belt buckle I've ever seen, and so many facial piercings that he appeared to have fallen face-first into a tackle box. Oh, and ne'er I forget the lovely pierced nipples that he so modestly had protruding from the aforementioned see through t-shirt.

He was kind of a mexican/red neck/cowboy/punk/emo sort of look.

Oh, yeah! Some great people watchin at the Indy State Fairgrounds!!! :popcorn:

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    I can't believe this. Don't tell me I'm the only one that saw him! Ok, close your eyes and picture this... well... you know what I mean...

A very thin, very tan, Latino gentleman... I'm guessing in his 30's... with spray-painted-on blue jeans, big pointy cowboy boots, a very tight sleeveless see through white t-shirt, great big cowboy hat, the biggest two-tone gold belt buckle I've ever seen, and so many facial piercings that he appeared to have fallen face-first into a tackle box. Oh, and ne'er I forget the lovely pierced nipples that he so modestly had protruding from the aforementioned see through t-shirt.

He was kind of a mexican/red neck/cowboy/punk/emo sort of look.

Oh, yeah! Some great people watchin at the Indy State Fairgrounds!!! :popcorn:

Spasmo saw him, but I missed it. She commented on it shortly afterwards. How about the guy walking around in a 10-gallon hat and spurs that jingle jangle jingle?

jennybird

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2008
    Martinsville, IN
    Spasmo saw him, but I missed it. She commented on it shortly afterwards. How about the guy walking around in a 10-gallon hat and spurs that jingle jangle jingle?

I'm just sorry they wouldn't let me pull out my camera. I would have gotten my picture taken with him for sure!

I missed the spurs... damn!

USMC_0311

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 30, 2008
    Anderson
    110 lb 5'4" tall frail man with no teeth. Wearing a miami shoulder rig with empty mags, handcuffs, and t-shirst that said fugitive recovery. I never judge a peson by there size because you just never know but this guy was just asking for somebody to steal his lunch money.

clt46910

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 4, 2008
    Akron Indiana
    110 lb 5'4" tall frail man with no teeth. Wearing a miami shoulder rig with empty mags, handcuffs, and t-shirst that said fugitive recovery. I never judge a peson by there size because you just never know but this guy was just asking for somebody to steal his lunch money.

He might have been the meanest man at the show...:draw:

Keith_Indy

Master
    Rating - 95.2%
    20   1   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    Noblesville
    Hope this was no one here.

On Friday my wife (sweetest wife in the world for putting up with my obsessive hobbies) and I were booking down the back stretch trying to avoid traffic and we passed this guy dressed completely in black, complete with black trench coat. It was all I could do to not snicker as he walked by.

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Hope this was no one here.

On Friday my wife (sweetest wife in the world for putting up with my obsessive hobbies) and I were booking down the back stretch trying to avoid traffic and we passed this guy dressed completely in black, complete with black trench coat. It was all I could do to not snicker as he walked by.

That's not funny. How'd you not know that was me?!?!?!?!

Oh wait, I musta not been wearing my Custom black INGO hat with my get-up.....

:p

Clay

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.8%
    81   1   0
    Aug 28, 2008
    Vigo Co
    I had my AR Slung over my shoulder and they asked me "Got any guns leaving?" I said "Nope." and walked out the door. It's like, uh, DUH!

I was leaving with my new double star lowers in a backpack. When I left they asked, I said I had some lower receivers, they then said we dont need to see those. :dunno:

Wesley929

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 15, 2009
    NW INDY
    I can't believe no one else has commented on the guy that shot himself with a cheap P.O.S. dual barrel .410/.45 colt single shot with NO TRIGGER GUARD not even 50 feet outside the show! Scared the crap out of me at first till I turned around and saw he only shot himself. I feel bad for the guy, but who carries something like that seriously? I was really looking forward to seeing how bad the media would spin it but haven't seen anything about it.

Crystalship1

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 4, 2008
    Oaklandon, IN.

Saw him. I was waiting for a buddy outside the main entrance and when he walked away..... the whole group of folks standing with me just started snickering. :rolleyes:

snorko

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    372   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    Evansville, IN
    Funniest thing for me, because it was new: As I was walking towards the entrance, Maadi AK-47 slung over right shoulder, a couple in front of me sorta stopped and I heard the husband say "honey, I don't think this is the right way". They turned, got the deer in headlights eyes when they saw the evil assault rifle mere feet away, and I kindly said. "Hi, are you looking for the flower show? I think it is in the west pavilion that way".

jennybird

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2008
    Martinsville, IN
    Funniest thing for me, because it was new: As I was walking towards the entrance, Maadi AK-47 slung over right shoulder, a couple in front of me sorta stopped and I heard the husband say "honey, I don't think this is the right way". They turned, got the deer in headlights eyes when they saw the evil assault rifle mere feet away, and I kindly said. "Hi, are you looking for the flower show? I think it is in the west pavilion that way".

Ok, now THAT is funny! :laugh:

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008

Yea, I do have to say, walking past the entrance of the Flower and Patio show with my BDE in its new holster and my AR slung over my shoulder was quite a sight!! I watched a young mother with her two kids look at me then grab her kids and was almost running across the road when she saw me walking her way! :rolleyes: I got a lot of strange looks from people. It was very funny.

What was even better though, and I can't believe I forgot about this, the Hockey Players from Grand Rapids were just getting there that evening (Sat.) and off loading their bus. I was walking by when one of the guys stopped short, just in my way so I stopped said "hey, how ya doin?" He said Good then shook my hand with a BIG grin, picked up his bag and kept walking. I'm not sure it was funny, but how it all happened felt really good for some reason. I'd like to think that maybe he was shaking my hand for walking around OCing my pistol AND my rifle, or that maybe he was a fellow gun owner from across the Country. Whatever his reason, I sure felt good about it.

dross

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2009
    Monument, CO

They were probably talking about their brush with death for days after. The strange thing to me is that your AK didn't even try to jump up and shoot them. I don't think your AK is working right.

Top Bottom