Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Butt plug huh?

Were there any midgets involved? I'm thinking some skanky midgets might have been running in his posse. If so, I've got an idea who it might have been.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    Still would have been nice to show a picture of said plug in the add.
    I know it's not mine (since mine is right here) but the owner of the plug might want to make sure it's actually his plug before contacting the person who found it.

hopper68

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Nov 15, 2011
    Pike County
    The perp never would have gotten the :poop: kicked out of him IF he would have been using his plug.

Somethings to ponder.
    Was the BP new or used?
    Had it been cleaned after the last use?
    If you found this in your pocket, do you burn your jeans? Disinfect or discard everything else in your pocket?
    Would you tell anyone else?
    Had the guy from CL been camping?

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    I'm glad you guys enjoyed the story. No the pants were not burned but they were washed in hot water about 5 times with far more laundry detergent than I should have used. I would have bleached them but I didn't want to ruin the color.

New development: there is some hair and blood on the sunroof track in the car. Someone got his skull cracked.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    I'm glad you guys enjoyed the story. No the pants were not burned but they were washed in hot water about 5 times with far more laundry detergent than I should have used. I would have bleached them but I didn't want to ruin the color.

New development: there is some hair and blood on the sunroof track in the car. Someone got his skull cracked.

Hoping it's the good someone. :nailbite:

Did you collect some DNA as evidence?

Waveraider

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Similar thing happened to me at Washington Square.

Last week, two girls asked me for a ride to an apartment complex. Not trusting them, I told them to sit in the back seat. They started making out, and noticed me watching them in the rear view mirror. One of slipped to the front seat, pulled my pants low and started giving me .... pleasure, while the other stole the money out of my wallet. I was robbed on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday. Could not find them on Friday or Saturday.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Similar thing happened to me at Washington Square.

Last week, two girls asked me for a ride to an apartment complex. Not trusting the, I told them to sit in the back seat. They started making out, and noticed me watching in the RV mirror. One of slipped to the front seat, pulled my pants low and started giving me .... pleasure, while the other stole the money out of my wallet. I was robbed on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday. Could not find them on Friday or Saturday.

Did you find a butt plug and a cold beer in your car?

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Hoping it's the good someone. :nailbite:

Did you collect some DNA as evidence?

No we haven't. I'm still just baffled by this whole incident. The thought process behind someone just randomly walking up to a person who is minding their own business not bothering anyone and attempting to steal their car is something I can't even wrap my mind around. Anyone who's met the "carjackee" knows he's not a big guy and not menacing looking for the most part. The carjacker probably thought he'd take advantage of that fact. Turned out it was a big mistake

Top Bottom